Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I stopped following a playlist, and now it's completely gone?

Hello, So I had this playlist made for me, which we then made common so I could add songs as well. I unfollowed it just now, but then I regretted it so I went to his profile to look for it but it was gone, does this mean he made it private? Or was it...

• Hello,    So I had this playlist made for me, which we then made common so I could add songs as well. I unfollowed it just now, but then I regretted it so I went to his profile to look fo...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium switched to free even though i have a phone plan

I have a music pack through Spark NZ which involves spotify premium. My plan ends on the 6th on Feb and my account has switched to free... how do i solve this? i've contacted my phone provider and they can't help

• I have a music pack through Spark NZ which involves spotify premium. My plan ends on the 6th on Feb and my account has switched to free... how do i solve this? i've contacted my phone provider and th...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music doesn't play in the background

My music on spotify doesn't play in the background (quieter) when I'm on skype. My friends all say their spotify does play quieter than their skype volume, I'm on Iphone 5 with the lastest IOS update.

• My music on spotify doesn't play in the background (quieter) when I'm on skype. My friends all say their spotify does play quieter than their skype volume, I'm on Iphone 5 with the lastest IOS update.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Earpods Don't Work With Spotify

When I use my Earpods (originals) I just can not use the button to turn up the volume, pause the song or lower the volume. I've searched for related problems but couldn't find one (I'm not blind, I have glasses ). Please help. And if it doesn't work,...

• Casual Listener
  • When I use my Earpods (originals) I just can not use the button to turn up the volume, pause the song or lower the volume. I've searched for related problems but couldn't find one (I'm not blind, I h...
  • animal-b2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    Earpods
    iOS
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Apple Acct Still Have Spotify Acct- Won't Play

I realized I was being charged 12.99/month from Apple for my Premium Spotify acct and being charged 9.99/ month by Spotify so I talked with Apple support and they cancelled my acct with them- I still have an active acct with Spotify (its the same acc...

• I realized I was being charged 12.99/month from Apple for my Premium Spotify acct and being charged 9.99/ month by Spotify so I talked with Apple support and they cancelled my acct with them- I still...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat and suffle

I just got an ipad pro 9.7 and Spotify do not look the same as it does on my phone and I can't find the repeat and shuffle button.I've read another topic about it here but it doesn't work for me since when I put mine in full-screen I basically only s...

• I just got an ipad pro 9.7 and Spotify do not look the same as it does on my phone and I can't find the repeat and shuffle button. I've read another topic about it here but it doesn't work for me si...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • repeat
    Repeat-One
    shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I was charged twice for the student discount, and the page said that it had not gone through because my college couldn't be verified. I tried putting my info in twice and it didn't work,but after looking ok my bank account it charged me for two stude...

• I was charged twice for the student discount, and the page said that it had not gone through because my college couldn't be verified. I tried putting my info in twice and it didn't work,but after loo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 5s wont pair on Spotify Connect on my Android Tv

Hello,I noticed recently that my Iphone is not pairing with Spotify Connect on Philips 48PFS8109 anymore. I choosing my TV on phone, Spotify Connect is launching on TV, thinking for 10sec.. then i'm getting "something went wrong error".Im running new...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I noticed recently that my Iphone is not pairing with Spotify Connect on Philips 48PFS8109 anymore. I choosing my TV on phone, Spotify Connect is launching on TV, thinking for 10sec.. then i'...
  • dejw87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Batarya Kullanımı ios 10.1.1

Iphone se 64gb kullanıyorum. Spotify premium üyeyim 30 dakikalık bir müzik dinlemede batarya şarjımı %100 den %70 e indiriyor. İnanılmaz hızlı şarj tüketimi var uygulama geliştiriciler bu sorun genel olmasına rağmen ne zaman müdahalede bulunacak. Vey...

• Visitor
  • Iphone se 64gb kullanıyorum. Spotify premium üyeyim 30 dakikalık bir müzik dinlemede batarya şarjımı %100 den %70 e indiriyor. İnanılmaz hızlı şarj tüketimi var uygulama geliştiriciler bu sorun genel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

albums missing the majority of songs in saved albums section

Opened my Spotify today and my saved albums were missing virtually all there songs. I tried undownloading and unsaving but it made no difference, they come back

• Opened my Spotify today and my saved albums were missing virtually all there songs. I tried undownloading and unsaving but it made no difference, they come back
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

genre radio

Can´t get rid of the message: Förbättar stationen... Do I maybe need to delete the app and reload it??pls adv

• Can´t get rid of the message: Förbättar stationen...  Do I maybe need to delete the app and reload it?? pls adv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after connecting

I start Spotify, go to my downloaded playlist, start playing a song and in the mean time the black "connecting" bar appears at the bottom.But when it connects, spotify stops playing the song and changes the song to the one i played last time i was co...

• I start Spotify, go to my downloaded playlist, start playing a song and in the mean time the black "connecting" bar appears at the bottom. But when it connects, spotify stops playing the song and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not downloading on spotify iphone

Hi there, I had a software problem recently and went to get it fixed. After getting back my phone, I downloaded back my apps, Spotify being one of them. I have a playlist made from my local files on my Spotify web player. After reinstalling Spotify I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I had a software problem recently and went to get it fixed. After getting back my phone, I downloaded back my apps, Spotify being one of them. I have a playlist made from my local ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Up Next" songs keep skipping of their own volition!

Using an iPhone6 (latest version of iOS) and playing through a Google Chromecast.I keep lining up songs in my queue but Spotify randomly skips through them!?What's going on and how do I rectify?

• Using an iPhone6 (latest version of iOS) and playing through a Google Chromecast. I keep lining up songs in my queue but Spotify randomly skips through them!? What's going on and how do I recti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing random artists when I am listening to ONE artist album

I have the iPhone 6s with IOS 10.2 my Spotify is updated to the most recent version but when I am playing one artist album it will start playing different random artists songs instead of staying in the correct album. I have the free Spotify account b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the iPhone 6s with IOS 10.2 my Spotify is updated to the most recent version but when I am playing one artist album it will start playing different random artists songs instead of staying in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to make playlist public/private

I don't know if it's just me but when I tap on the 3 dots (on the iOS app) to see the playlist settings there isn't an option to make the playlist public or private anymore?? Does anybody else have this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if it's just me but when I tap on the 3 dots (on the iOS app) to see the playlist settings there isn't an option to make the playlist public or private anymore?? Does anybody else have t...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm unable to play just one specific track

This seems like it might be a meta-data issue but its the first time I've run into any trouble with spotify. I have a link to a specific track and on the desktop version it will take me to that track but not play. I can toggle between pause and play ...

• This seems like it might be a meta-data issue but its the first time I've run into any trouble with spotify.  I have a link to a specific track and on the desktop version it will take me to that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why am I seeing an 'Access Apple Music' pop-up?

We're always testing new features. This is simply a beta test around allowing users to access and play music they’ve stored on their device. This functionality is similar to the local files import available in Spotify for Desktop, allowing users to m...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • We're always testing new features.  This is simply a beta test around allowing users to access and play music they’ve stored on their device. This functionality is similar to the local files imp...
  • ecr80
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

PROBLEMA CON LA MEMORIA DE ALMACENAMIENTO

Hola, no entiendo por que no puedo descargar las canciones de mi playlist en la computadora. En el telefono puedo solo algunas porque dice que no tengo mas memoria. Tendre bajadas 30 canciones nada mas desde el celular. Desde la computadora ninguna

• Hola, no entiendo por que no puedo descargar las canciones de mi playlist en la computadora. En el telefono puedo solo algunas porque dice que no tengo mas memoria. Tendre bajadas 30 canciones nada m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to search browse and radio

Whenever I press Browse Radio or even Searching or The account sign it says (Error) I've re downloaded , changed accounts , restarted and I've tried every method I know but it won't budge what do I do?

• Whenever I press Browse Radio or even Searching or The account sign it says (Error) I've re downloaded , changed accounts , restarted and I've tried every method I know but it won't budge what do I d...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes