Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

"Pro Music Search for Spotify" iOS App SCAM is playing trick to users

Amazingly, I have wondered why an app under the name “Pro Music Search for Spotify”, which is accessible via the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-music-search-for-spotify/id892521757?mt=8” of the developer Appmosys has been existed...

• Amazingly, I have wondered why an app under the name “Pro Music Search for Spotify”, which is accessible via the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-music-search-for-spotify/id8925217...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading

If I download music to my desktop on this account can I listen to the same music I downloaded with this account offline on my iPhone.

• If I download music to my desktop on this account can I listen to the same music I downloaded with this account offline on my iPhone.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs I never added to a playlist will start playing.

I suppose this could be perfectly normal and I'm just a little pansy, but songs nowhere in a playlist will start playing. Sometimes it makes sense, like the app went "oh hey, you're listening to Twenty One Pilots? Listen to this other song by them!" ...

• Casual Listener
  • I suppose this could be perfectly normal and I'm just a little pansy, but songs nowhere in a playlist will start playing. Sometimes it makes sense, like the app went "oh hey, you're listening to Twen...
  • redharring
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SOME Local Files wont sync to iPhone

3 Local Files sync'd from my PC to my iPhone. 73 others didn'tI've already tried all these:1. FIrewall disabled/allowed spotify2. Phone has 38GB remaining3. Both PC and iPhone playlist downloaded for offline4. Same WiFi5. Offline mode on both PC and ...

• Casual Listener
  • 3 Local Files sync'd from my PC to my iPhone. 73 others didn't I've already tried all these: 1. FIrewall disabled/allowed spotify 2. Phone has 38GB remaining 3. Both PC and iPhone playlist downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some of my local files wont stream (iPhone)

So I just got the Spotify Premium Subscription and I have music on my laptop. All of my local files are playable on my laptop. What I want to do is to stream my local files from my iPhone. So I made a playlist and name it to "iPod" and put all of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just got the Spotify Premium Subscription and I have music on my laptop. All of my local files are playable on my laptop. What I want to do is to stream my local files from my iPhone. So I made ...
  • Cismet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local files
    stream
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not being able to download music

i Just bought more storage for my iphone 6s+ and im trying to download my music for offline use and its telling me i dont have enough room. LOL i have 45 gg how do i not have enough room?? can someone help please i need music for my flight friday!

• Casual Listener
  • i Just bought more storage for my iphone 6s+ and im trying to download my music for offline use and its telling me i dont have enough room. LOL i have 45 gg how do i not have enough room?? can someon...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login

I recently setup a spotify account that is linked to my Facebook account on my apple laptop, but when I tried to login on my iphone it didn't work, I beleive it is related to the IOS 10 update, as I have been experiencing many problems after the upda...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently setup a spotify account that is linked to my Facebook account on my apple laptop, but when I tried to login on my iphone it didn't work, I beleive it is related to the IOS 10 update, as I ...
  • MaybeLejoWill
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops in iphone

Music is on then stops for a few seconds, then it continues and stops over again!

• Casual Listener
  • Music is on then stops for a few seconds, then it continues and stops over again!
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Make A Lyrics

Hi There, it's Great when we hear the music and we can see the lyric like the other Apps Music Streaming. Regards

• Hi There,   it's Great when we hear the music and we can see the lyric like the other Apps Music Streaming.   Regards  
  • zoero77
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Premium to Student discount

Today I subcribed to premium and then I get notified that students get discount. So I switched to student but I already was charged with the $9.99. What can I do?

• Today I subcribed to premium and then I get notified that students get discount. So I switched to student but I already was charged with the $9.99. What can I do?
  • zoero77
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications don't work

I have push notifications set to on for artists updates, concerts, new music but several of my artists have made updates and I've not received any push notifications. They are enabled on my iphone and for Spotify.What's up?iOS 10

• I have push notifications set to on for artists updates, concerts, new music but several of my artists have made updates and I've not received any push notifications. They are enabled on my iphone an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs won't play

I've had Spotify for maybe 3 years, and I switched to Apple Music for a while as I was using my mum's account for spotify and it kept messing up as she would want to listen to music at the same time as me. Recently she got the Spotify family upgrade,...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify for maybe 3 years, and I switched to Apple Music for a while as I was using my mum's account for spotify and it kept messing up as she would want to listen to music at the same time ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play

Hello, since about one week ago I have had issues with my spotify. I pay for premium and I download songs on WiFi at home then use spotify for music when I'm out. I keep having this problem that only half or less of the song plays, it goes silent for...

• Visitor
  • Hello, since about one week ago I have had issues with my spotify. I pay for premium and I download songs on WiFi at home then use spotify for music when I'm out. I keep having this problem that only...
  • cosmicmoose
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone accessed my account

somebody called sasha 3.0 has accssed my account and changed the profile pic please help

• Visitor
  • somebody called sasha 3.0 has accssed my account and changed the profile pic please help  
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Car Playback with iPhone error - Error when phone isn't charging?

I'm having a very strange issue and I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. I recently upgraded to Premium on an iPhone SE running the latest iOS. When I listen to Spotify in the car (old 2001 car, through only an AUX cord), I get what so...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a very strange issue and I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem.    I recently upgraded to Premium on an iPhone SE running the latest iOS. When I listen to Spotify ...
  • Jmchizuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Uthsha

Hey I need to close the account

• Hey I need to close the account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO "Your Daily Mix" !!!

I have a Spotify Premium Family account -- have had it for months and have been a Premium susbscriber for much longer than that. The other 3 members of my family have Your Daily Mix showing on their iphones, but mine has not shown up. I have logged o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium Family account -- have had it for months and have been a Premium susbscriber for much longer than that. The other 3 members of my family have Your Daily Mix showing on their ...
  • yana1012
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Premium - certain song won't play

Hi! I have a premium subscription and as such save a lot of music to my phone using the offline feature. However, I have found that one song in particular (Into You by Ariana Grande if it matters) won't play whenever I select it no matter what connec...

• Hi! I have a premium subscription and as such save a lot of music to my phone using the offline feature. However, I have found that one song in particular (Into You by Ariana Grande if it matters) wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album covers missing...

Most album covers are missing as of this morning, whether in playlist, Artist, Song, or Album tabs. They are available when the iPhone 6 IOS8 is in wifi mode, but as soon as it gets off wifi mode, most album covers disappear. The ones that remain do ...

• Music Fan
  • Most album covers are missing as of this morning, whether in playlist, Artist, Song, or Album tabs.  They are available when the iPhone 6 IOS8 is in wifi mode, but as soon as it gets off wifi mo...
  • klauzer
  • Gig Goer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes