Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

record a WhatsApp áudio without stopping spotify áudio

Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?

• Casual Listener
  • Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ios 10 doesn't show artist title or album when connected to my car's bluetooth

With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotify verison 5.7.0.1055. Does anyone know when this wi...

• With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone "allow" default

I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I get a message on the phone that "Spotify wanst to communicate with th...

• Regular
  • I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I get a message on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics wont work

I can't see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person.. Have been googling this for over a month now!The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behind the artwork is simply not there. I am on the Iphone 6, h...

• Visitor
  • I can't see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person.. Have been googling this for over a month now! The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No app update since May

So is the Apple vs Spotify saga still going? We haven't seen an app update since May and now since iOS 10 has been released there a few bugs in Spotify that need fixing. Spotify is still pumping out updates for the other platforms. When are we going ...

• Regular
  • So is the Apple vs Spotify saga still going? We haven't seen an app update since May and now since iOS 10 has been released there a few bugs in Spotify that need fixing. Spotify is still pumping out ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Music not available offline

I keep seeing issues with offline play and I'm still sticking with you Spotify, but you're really starting to get on my nerves. Anytime I start up the app fresh while I'm offline (underground, subway, or even just airplane mode), I either don't see a...

• Regular
  • I keep seeing issues with offline play and I'm still sticking with you Spotify, but you're really starting to get on my nerves.   Anytime I start up the app fresh while I'm offline (undergroun...
  • Gozer1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Your Music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

unwanted playlist starts playing

When playing Spotify, an unwanted playlist starts playing. Removing this playlist from all my devices doesn't help; it keeps coming back after a few songs and starts playing again. Very annoying, please help.

• Casual Listener
  • When playing Spotify, an unwanted playlist starts playing. Removing this playlist from all my devices doesn't help; it keeps coming back after a few songs and starts playing again. Very annoying, ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is out of date

FIX as simple as this :-When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts! -Have a report bug into the mobile app, come on real...

• Music Fan
  • FIX as simple as this : -When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    enhance
    IOS10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sin conexión a internet

No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , precedere a cancelar el servicio, pues a mi esposo le pas...

• No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , preced...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I seeing the Shuffle Play button as premium subscriber?

Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albums or playlists unless I choose to do so. What happ...

• Casual Listener
  • Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albu...
  • travis_s
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

Ok so I signed into my Spotify account and all my music was gone and I had the premium package which I've been paying for and now it's saying I don't have that. How can I get my stuff back?!!

• Ok so I signed into my Spotify account and all my music was gone and I had the premium package which I've been paying for and now it's saying I don't have that. How can I get my stuff back?!!
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing out of app

My Spotify app just started turning off its sound when I exit the app or I go to another app, much like how the YouTube app does.

• My Spotify app just started turning off its sound when I exit the app or I go to another app, much like how the YouTube app does.
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Force touch crashes app

Force touching a song in the iOS application crashes the app.iPhone 7, iOS 10Spotify ver. 5.7.0.1055

• Force touching a song in the iOS application crashes the app. iPhone 7, iOS 10 Spotify ver. 5.7.0.1055
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing music

I have followed all the directions to sync my music from my asus laptop to my iphone 6. However i'm stuck on my music saying 'waiting to download' yet it never downloads. Any advice would be helpful!Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed all the directions to sync my music from my asus laptop to my iphone 6. However i'm stuck on my music saying 'waiting to download' yet it never downloads. Any advice would b...
  • ca6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem after the last update

hi, yesterday I installed the last update but from that moment it crush when I open it ; I see that if I install again spotify and I open it whit another account it works but with my premium account it doesn't work and crush down. I hope that someone...

• hi, yesterday I installed the last update but from that moment it crush when I open it ;  I see that if I install again spotify and I open it whit another account it works but with my premium ...
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

After buying premium and using it on my laptop, there is no more audio on iPhone!

Here are the facts:I used free Spotify on my iPhone for several weeks. Decided to purchase premium because I liked it. Using my laptop (not iPhone) I made the purchase through the Spotify website.Downloaded the app or whatever onto my laptop. Enjoyed...

• Here are the facts: I used free Spotify on my iPhone for several weeks.  Decided to purchase premium because I liked it.  Using my laptop (not iPhone) I made the purchase through the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App iPhone

Why can't I get the latest update on iPhone? I have updated, but have the old look.

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I get the latest update on iPhone? I have updated, but have the old look.
  • Edvin98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When is New Navigation Bar Rolling Out for Everyone?

It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to be rolled out to everyone as an official feature?

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to ...
  • gormy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

A very simple question about Spotify in South Korea

Hello everybody! I'm looking for an answer to a simple question.Is this possible to download, use and buy a Premium account (on iPhone 5s) for Spotify while staying in Republic of Korea (just in case: it's South Korea) ?Thank you very much in advance

• Hello everybody!   I'm looking for an answer to a simple question. Is this possible to download, use and buy a Premium account (on iPhone 5s) for Spotify while staying in Republic of Korea (j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes