Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

[iOS 10] Touch Preview Causes Crash

When using the touch preivew feature on iOS 10 on an iPhone 6S,the app loads the default grid view of songs & crashes right before it would normally preview a song. To recreate,Open Spotify on iPhone 6S, iOS 10Navigate to a grid view of albums or pla...

• When using the touch preivew feature on iOS 10 on an iPhone 6S, the app loads the default grid view of songs & crashes right before it would normally preview a song.   To recreate, Open...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

New releases not available offline

Hi there, trying to download some of the new release albums today; taking back Sunday, AlunaGeorge & Against me! .. I can save them to my library but as soon as I click to download to make the available offline nothing happens?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, trying to download some of the new release albums today; taking back Sunday, AlunaGeorge & Against me! .. I can save them to my library but as soon as I click to download to make the av...
  • Danny97
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account

Ik heb een premium account. Voorheen gingen de betalingen goed, via de Rabobank. Maar dit bleek niet meer te lukken, nou heb ik via de ING betaalt, voor premium 10 euro. Maar ik kan op mijn Spotify alleen maar de shuffle functie hanteren. Hoe kan ik ...

• Ik heb een premium account. Voorheen gingen de betalingen goed, via de Rabobank. Maar dit bleek niet meer te lukken, nou heb ik via de ING betaalt, voor premium 10 euro. Maar ik kan op mijn Spotify a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing downloaded mp3 from Desktop to iPhone

Hi everyone, I am having trouble syncing some files from my Desktop (Windows 7) to my Iphone 6s. It works for some mp3 files, such as the ones in the Windows sample library. However, I downloaded an mp3 from a random page on the internet and this one...

• Hi everyone,   I am having trouble syncing some files from my Desktop (Windows 7) to my Iphone 6s. It works for some mp3 files, such as the ones in the Windows sample library. However, I downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me

Hey I pay 10 bucks a month and the service is great no better music app then Spotify but one question I recently download the new Travis Scott album and the explicit version only plays 12 second of the song and then it just cuts but when I save the e...

• Hey I pay 10 bucks a month and the service is great no better music app then Spotify but one question I recently download the new Travis Scott album and the explicit version only plays 12 second of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming problems

G'day,I'm trying to use spotify to stream the new releases today but each song will only get 8 seconds in before stopping.It's only happening on the new albums released today, everything else is fine.Any ideas?

• G'day, I'm trying to use spotify to stream the new releases today but each song will only get 8 seconds in before stopping. It's only happening on the new albums released today, everything else is ...
  • thomask1230
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music and subscrption

First of all I want to say that I have been on your website for about an hour trying to figure out a way to speak to someone in customer service or at least have an online chat.. It is amazing to me that with all the money people spend on this app th...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all I want to say that I have been on your website for about an hour trying to figure out a way to speak to someone in customer service or at least have an online chat.. It is amazing to me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer able to select Apple TV

With the iOS 10 update my Apple TV (4th generation) no longer shows up under Devices Available at the bottom of the Spotify song screen. The only way I can play Spotify on the Apple TV is to use Airplay mirroring. Is this a problem others have? The v...

• Music Fan
  • With the iOS 10 update my Apple TV (4th generation) no longer shows up under Devices Available at the bottom of the Spotify song screen. The only way I can play Spotify on the Apple TV is to use Airp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No album art on local songs synced from Spotify even though they show on PC

How do I make local files show their artwork when on iOS? It shows fine on the PC version, but there's no album art on iOS. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • How do I make local files show their artwork when on iOS? It shows fine on the PC version, but there's no album art on iOS. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Touch Preview Closing Spotify

When I try to use touch preview it closes down Spotify. Tried reinstalling and all that shenanigans. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to use touch preview it closes down Spotify. Tried reinstalling and all that shenanigans. Any suggestions?
  • LindsayGreen32
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not works

Hi When I am trying to enter in my IPAD and IPHONE spotify account I can't' reach itI receiveid a message saying that spotify cannot be used in an another country for more than 15 days. I am not out of Brazil!!!! I am in Brazil!! . What I do?

• Hi   When I am trying to enter in my IPAD and IPHONE spotify account I can't' reach it I receiveid a message saying  that spotify cannot be used in an another country for more than 15 da...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto connect to car audio issues

I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer AVH-X3800BHS in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I get a message on the phone that "Spotify wanst to commun...

• Regular
  • I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer AVH-X3800BHS in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Opens by itself

I updated my iphone to ios 10 & now spotify opens by itself when I unlock my phone! I have a premium account & often listen to spotify in my car. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling- didn't help. I tried turning Bluetooth off- didn't help.

• I updated my iphone to ios 10 & now spotify opens by itself when I unlock my phone! I have a premium account & often listen to spotify in my car.   I have tried uninstalling & rein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Track preview crashes Spotify

When trying to preview a track the app crashes and goes to home screen. I'm on iOS 10. iPhone SE.

• When trying to preview a track the app crashes and goes to home screen. I'm on iOS 10. iPhone SE.
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No puedo accesar a Spotify en mi Ipod exclusivamente con un cuenta

Tengo un Ipod en donde descargue Spotify, inicio sesión con mi cuenta y entro sin problema pero intento iniciar sesion con otra cuenta y no puedo, aparece mensaje de Facebook

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo un Ipod en donde descargue Spotify, inicio sesión con mi cuenta y entro sin problema pero intento iniciar sesion con otra cuenta y no puedo, aparece mensaje de Facebook
  • danielr_pacheco
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and BMW Problems

Hi guys, I was using Spotify with my BMW flawlesly (connected via cable). But lately (since the latest ios update maybe?) Spotify wont connect and after launching the app I get the attached error screen. Allready restarted phone and updated BMW softw...

• Hi guys,   I was using Spotify with my BMW flawlesly (connected via cable). But lately (since the latest ios update maybe?) Spotify wont connect and after launching the app I get the attached ...
  • benday
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BMW
    iOS
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Connected my spotify account to Sonos on my iphone, now the spotify app itself doesn't work anymore.

Hey everybody.As explained, i'm using an iphone 6+, so i've got the Sonos app and the Spotify app. Yesterday i connected (in my Sonos app) my Spotify account to Sonos to be able to stream music over my system. But now i can't connect to mySpotify app...

• Hey everybody. As explained, i'm using an iphone 6+, so i've got the Sonos app and the Spotify app. Yesterday i connected (in my Sonos app) my Spotify account to Sonos to be able to stream music o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubts, Doubts... lots of doubts

Hello... yesterday i have signed a spotify family account and, for the first time, i experiment do download tracks to listen offline from my iphone. I have some doubts about this: a) To download lots of tracks, i create a single playlist called "My i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello... yesterday i have signed a spotify family account and, for the first time, i experiment do download tracks to listen offline from my iphone. I have some doubts about this:   a) To down...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums don't saved on my music
    playlists userplaylists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skips 10 seconds

When I use Spotify offline with headphones, sometimes (read: often), it starts skipping ten second bits in the songs I want to listen to. It plays one second, skips ten, plays one, skips ten. It doesn't help turning Spotify off and on a again, turnin...

• When I use Spotify offline with headphones, sometimes (read: often), it starts skipping ten second bits in the songs I want to listen to. It plays one second, skips ten, plays one, skips ten. It does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes