Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Us9
  • Visitor
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline listening if I downgrade to free version

If I change my subscription from Premium back to the free version, do I still retain the tracks I have already downloaded to my device for offline listening or are they deleted in some way?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • If I change my subscription from Premium back to the free version, do I still retain the tracks I have already downloaded to my device for offline listening or are they deleted in some way? Thanks.
  • Biffta999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

So this is the second post I have psoted on this problem as since the last time i posted i have found out some new information. So i want my local files to be availible offline on my ipad so i saved them as my local files on my spotify on my macbook,...

• Casual Listener
  • So this is the second post I have psoted on this problem as since the last time i posted i have found out some new information. So i want my local files to be availible offline on my ipad so i saved ...
  • mdewater
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium charge on free trial

I am new to Spotify and opted for the free trial but it still charged my cc $5.40. Please help!!!

• I am new to Spotify and opted for the free trial but it still charged my cc $5.40. Please help!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • free trial
    Premium payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove downloaded songs from iphone IN the mobile app...and other general gripes and wishes.

Spotify drives me insane. I miss Rdio more every day, but I digress...The issue I'm having is I can't figure out how to remove entire albums, or entire artists, from the mobile app. I want to remove some things, free up space, and then add new music....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify drives me insane. I miss Rdio more every day, but I digress... The issue I'm having is I can't figure out how to remove entire albums, or entire artists, from the mobile app. I want to rem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New update

I just did an update and now it won't let me get into the app. I've shut my phone off and I've tried deleting the app to reinstall again and I can't even do that. Is anyone having the same issues. I have iOS phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I just did an update and now it won't let me get into the app. I've shut my phone off and I've tried deleting the app to reinstall again and I can't even do that. Is anyone having the same issues. I ...
  • Cyndean05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Running update available, but not Shows

So I've been waiting for the podcast update for Spotify, and haven't seen it anywhere on my dashboard so I figured it was a gradual rollout. But the Running update is now available on my app. Is anybody else missing the "Shows" update? I'm on an iPho...

• Regular
  • So I've been waiting for the podcast update for Spotify, and haven't seen it anywhere on my dashboard so I figured it was a gradual rollout. But the Running update is now available on my app. Is anyb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes

Glitch downloading offline

Hi I noticed that this app ver. Has a glitch it doesn't download the music for offline use. I tied resetting the settings and doesn't download no music. I have the student premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I noticed that this app ver. Has a glitch it doesn't download the music for offline use. I tied resetting the settings and doesn't download no music. I have the student premium.
  • jimblatzheim
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Download mode doesn't work
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Randomly crashing on ios 9

I've been looking through posts similat to the problems I've been having, but they all mentiom ios 8. I currently have ios 9.3 on an iPhone 6, and my music has been crashing sporadically lately. Usually every 20 or 30 minutes to an hour the app will ...

• I've been looking through posts similat to the problems I've been having, but they all mentiom ios 8. I currently have ios 9.3 on an iPhone 6, and my music has been crashing sporadically lately. Usua...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't sync local files, says it's pending all the time

I updated to the latest version, and was playing around and pressed that button that said "Available Offline" at the top of the local files playlist on your iPhone, then switched it back. After that all the songs disappeared in my local files playlis...

• Regular
  • I updated to the latest version, and was playing around and pressed that button that said "Available Offline" at the top of the local files playlist on your iPhone, then switched it back. After that ...
  • Sarai_3891
  • 66 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Constant crashes on iPhone (iOS 8.2)

Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my phone, it keeps crashing to the startup screen with the Apple logo. I've never had a problem in the past, but for some reason (probably the new version of Spotify) makes everything crash. I've restarted my...

• Regular
  • Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my phone, it keeps crashing to the startup screen with the Apple logo. I've never had a problem in the past, but for some reason (probably the new version of...
  • McOwners
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Not being able to log into my account

I signed up with my facebook and use it regularly on my ps4 but last night it stop working and i thought it was a glitch so i left it. I tried again today but it still wasn't working so i tried signing in on my iphone but it said there was an error w...

• I signed up with my facebook and use it regularly on my ps4 but last night it stop working and i thought it was a glitch so i left it. I tried again today but it still wasn't working so i tried signi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs don't play

Hi,I searched some songs on my iphone app (mostly covers or remixes) and I couldn't find them.Then I searched them in the web player and some would appear, but they weren't clickable, they wouldn't play, they just appear (for example the song graveya...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I searched some songs on my iphone app (mostly covers or remixes) and I couldn't find them. Then I searched them in the web player and some would appear, but they weren't clickable, they wouldn...
  • CleoPol
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY ON IPHONE

HI THERE My son has spotify premium on his iphone to listen to music, He had a B&W zepplin for his birthday and wants to listen to music through it via his iphone/spotify app. is this possible? Typical bird question I'm sure but if the music playing ...

• HI THERE My son has spotify premium on his iphone to listen to music, He had a B&W zepplin for his birthday and wants to listen to music through it via his iphone/spotify app. is this possible? T...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I've just signed my daughter to family member, her account is active but it's still showing my playlists, how does she make her own playlists?.

• I've just signed my daughter to family member, her account is active but it's still showing my playlists, how does she make her own playlists?.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save to My Music on IOS/iPhone...?

So, I have an iPhone 5s and went to save a tune to My Music from my phone. Doing so gives me an error message stating: "All filled up. Epic collection, friend. There's no more room in Your Music. To save more, you'll need to remove some songs or albu...

• So, I have an iPhone 5s and went to save a tune to My Music from my phone. Doing so gives me an error message stating: "All filled up. Epic collection, friend. There's no more room in Your Music. To ...
  • brookebickley
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5S won't play any songs online or offline that I've downloaded offline

I did a quick scan and I couldn't see anyone with this problem so I hope I'm not being annoying and stating a problem that happens frequently, but basically I made a playlist with about 110 songs, I then thought I'd check out the offline features on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did a quick scan and I couldn't see anyone with this problem so I hope I'm not being annoying and stating a problem that happens frequently, but basically I made a playlist with about 110 songs, I ...
  • wildfitzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    Offline playlists unavailable
    songs unavailable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving playlist from iphone to pc

I've made a playlist on my phone (iPhone 4) and I want to get it now on my computer. How do I do this? I see how I would get a computer playlist on my mobile but I can't see how I can do it the other way round.

• I've made a playlist on my phone (iPhone 4) and I want to get it now on my computer. How do I do this? I see how I would get a computer playlist on my mobile but I can't see how I can do it the other...
  • nowayniggah
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Party Mode

Selecting Party under Genres only sends me to playlists, no option for mood or beat syncing. I used to have it! Iphone 7 with latest ios and spotify updates.

• Casual Listener
  • Selecting Party under Genres only sends me to playlists, no option for mood or beat syncing. I used to have it! Iphone 7 with latest ios and spotify updates.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still streaming when offline mode activated

Hey. When I put an album or playlist in offline mode on certain wifis, all songs are apparently downloaded super fast, but when i want to listen to these without wifi or cellular, it doesn't work. Only works when im online. It's really annoying as th...

• Hey. When I put an album or playlist in offline mode on certain wifis, all songs are apparently downloaded super fast, but when i want to listen to these without wifi or cellular, it doesn't work. On...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is jumping

Why the song played fast forward? Any idea? Is it because of my iphone setting?please help

• Casual Listener
  • Why the song played fast forward? Any idea? Is it because of my iphone setting?please help
  • shat4
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod