Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Local files are greyed out on iPhone

Hello, I have some local files on my laptop and added them to a playlist. When syncing to my iPhone SE running iOS 9.3.2, these local songs are greyed out, all other songs sync correctly.I did already logged in/out, reinstalled spotify and created a ...

• Hello,   I have some local files on my laptop and added them to a playlist. When syncing to my iPhone SE running iOS 9.3.2, these local songs are greyed out, all other songs sync correctly. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Manage subscriptions purchase

So I'm trying to help out a coworker before her wedding. She purchased Spotify premium through her Apple ID under manage supsriptions.The problem is that her Spotify account still says free, not sure what account it paid for the subscription at this ...

• So I'm trying to help out a coworker before her wedding. She purchased Spotify premium through her Apple ID under manage supsriptions. The problem is that her Spotify account still says free, not su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please... how can I get rid of this big, green »Shuffle«-Button?

I'm pay for aPremium Account and I'm happy with your service.Just one thing... there is this big, green Shuffle-Button. This is very irritating, becaus, if I want to skip a song or jump to the next song, I want to have this skip Button instead of a s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm pay for aPremium Account and I'm happy with your service. Just one thing... there is this big, green Shuffle-Button. This is very irritating, becaus, if I want to skip a song or jump to the next...
  • angusbutcher
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas con premium

Mi cuenta era premium pagada por el app store, un pago fallo por que la tarjeta vencio, cuando la actualize mi cuenta se volvio gratis, y ahora no me deja volver a pagar el premium atravez de app store. No puedo pagarlo por otro lado por que mi tarje...

• Mi cuenta era premium pagada por el app store, un pago fallo por que la tarjeta vencio, cuando la actualize mi cuenta se volvio gratis, y ahora no me deja volver a pagar el premium atravez de app sto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Destiny Soundtrack Issue

So I'm a Destiny nerd and I LOVE to listen to the Spotify playlist of the destiny soundtrack but, there's one problem. When I listened to the official one I'd get through like 5 songs and then bam I'd hit a wall of halo, doom, etc... I then waste all...

• So I'm a Destiny nerd and I LOVE to listen to the Spotify playlist of the destiny soundtrack but, there's one problem. When I listened to the official one I'd get through like 5 songs and then bam I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting music on Spotify

Hi there, I have 2 iphone 4s devices, my idea was to use one just for Spotify music and the other as a general smartphone so that one phone does not get all the memory used up for music tracks. However I see the music I have downloaded to listen to o...

• Hi there, I have 2 iphone 4s devices, my idea was to use one just for Spotify music and the other as a general smartphone so that one phone does not get all the memory used up for music tracks. Howev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in using the app

Hi an anyone help? I can't log in using the app on my iPhone and iPod it says wrong password even though I have reset the password and can log in fine using a browser??

• Hi an anyone help? I can't log in using the app on my iPhone and iPod it says wrong password even though I have reset the password and can log in fine using a browser??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discovery Weekly Playlist Recovery feature

Hellow, lads. So from the list of help requests, I see that I'm not the only one helpless because we cannot revisit last week's Discovery Weekly playlist. I checked the Spotify Idea list, someone already posted it, and it's on a "not right now" statu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hellow, lads.   So from the list of help requests, I see that I'm not the only one helpless because we cannot revisit last week's Discovery Weekly playlist. I checked the Spotify Idea list, so...
  • missietat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album art takes forever to load despite connection quality

tl;dr all images (including album art) take up to 10..20 sec to load for a good couple of weeks now. I've been using Spotify for a few years just fine. But I had a free account. A month ago I decided to open a new account and buy Premium. My Premium ...

• Music Fan
  • tl;dr all images (including album art) take up to 10..20 sec to load for a good couple of weeks now.   I've been using Spotify for a few years just fine. But I had a free account. A month ago ...
  • power_max_9000
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • albumart
    connection
    slow
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding music to library by playing songs

Hello, I listen to Spotify pretty regularly on my iPhone. I listen to a variety of different music that I usually find by searching for the artist/song using the search function. Typically I don't create playlists or add music general library. I was ...

• Hello,   I listen to Spotify pretty regularly on my iPhone. I listen to a variety of different music that I usually find by searching for the artist/song using the search function. Typically I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps logging me out and deleting all my downloaded songs when my iPhone dies

ever since I downloaded the new version of Spotify (5.5.0) off the App Store, every time my phone dies all my songs get deleted and I get logged out. Help

• Casual Listener
  • ever since I downloaded the new version of Spotify (5.5.0) off the App Store, every time my phone dies all my songs get deleted and I get logged out. Help
  • ebourlon
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

COMPRAR SPOTIFY PREMIUM

Quiero pagar mi suscripción premuim desde mi iphone pero no me sale la opción de renovar suscripción desde la app y ya gaste en una tarjeta de itunes para pagar :C¿Alguna solución?

• Quiero pagar mi suscripción premuim desde mi iphone pero no me sale la opción de renovar suscripción desde la app y ya gaste en una tarjeta de itunes para pagar :C ¿Alguna solución?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs Stop In Offline Mode

Songs stop playing after a minute or so (right around 59 seconds) when I'm using Spotify on my iPod Touch in offline mode. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the amount of music I have in the playlist (although I didn't think that mattered...

• Songs stop playing after a minute or so (right around 59 seconds) when I'm using Spotify on my iPod Touch in offline mode. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the amount of music I have in ...
  • superlegodj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New tabbed-style interface still not activated

Hello, All the screenshots and posts I see alreadt contain the new tabbed interface. In fact, it has already been released a few months ago. However, for some odd reason my Spotify still doesn't show it, even after clearing all data and reinstalling....

• Hello,   All the screenshots and posts I see alreadt contain the new tabbed interface. In fact, it has already been released a few months ago. However, for some odd reason my Spotify still doe...
  • mrgsteele
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Interface
    Tabbed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my premium account

So, today i got premium on my account: yoshisecond. So i wanted to log in with the Spotify app on my phone so i cud listen to some music. But its not letting me log-in its saying its the wrong password but im 100% sure thats my password. And i tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, today i got premium on my account: yoshisecond. So i wanted to log in with the Spotify app on my phone so i cud listen to some music. But its not letting me log-in its saying its the wrong passwo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio - casting to groups from spotify on my iPhone only works once.

It seems that when I cast to a group of speakers through chromecast audio - it will work the first time I cast to that group. But after that, Spotify is not able ot connect to the group any more. If I make a new group (same speakers), it will work ag...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems that when I cast to a group of speakers through chromecast audio - it will work the first time I cast to that group. But after that, Spotify is not able ot connect to the group any more. If ...
  • Spotifyplease
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't sign in

I just joined Spotify premium for family. When my daughter sent me the join link it said I couldn't join because I had another account. I have never even signed up before.

• I just joined Spotify premium for family. When my daughter sent me the join link it said I couldn't join because I had another account. I have never even signed up before.
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my download list?

I've been out of wifi for a long time and have a long download list that I would like to clear - how do I do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• I've been out of wifi for a long time and have a long download list that I would like to clear - how do I do that?   Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why spotify is not showing any more an album that it used to?.

Just that I don't know why Spotify is not showing an album that I always heard and was always available, but today is not any more. Example: Jack Johnson En Concert.

• Just that I don't know why Spotify is not showing an album that I always heard and was always available, but today is not any more. Example: Jack Johnson En Concert.
  • KristenOBrien
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Major log in problems

i been trying to log on to Spotify and it won't let me... I have an account through my Facebook but it keeps saying error 404... Then I tried to send and email to Spotify to tell them what's going on but it want let me create an a account because it ...

• Casual Listener
  • i been trying to log on to Spotify and it won't let me... I have an account through my Facebook but it keeps saying error 404... Then I tried to send and email to Spotify to tell them what's going on...
  • gothiccat1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes