Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Weird constant ringing while playing

Hello, I'm having an issue I can't figure out. I'm playing Spotify thru my iPad mini and during every single song, about every 30 seconds, I hear a telephone ringing. All of my notifications are turned off, and it's a ring my iPad has never made on i...

• Hello, I'm having an issue I can't figure out.  I'm playing Spotify thru my iPad mini and during every single song, about every 30 seconds, I hear a telephone ringing. All of my notifications ar...
  • candacewhite_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files to iPhone

Hey.So I just added local files to my desktop Spotify and they work just perfectly, but my iPhone wont find them? It just says my local files playlist is empty. Im logged in with same account to both devices and using same wifi connection.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. So I just added local files to my desktop Spotify and they work just perfectly, but my iPhone wont find them? It just says my local files playlist is empty. Im logged in with same account to bo...
  • enkeria1992
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

While driving in airplane mode

Why when I cross the border or travel on plane can I not listen to Spotify? I have paid for premium and downloaded songs??? What's going on?

• Casual Listener
  • Why when I cross the border or travel on plane can I not listen to Spotify? I have paid for premium and downloaded songs??? What's going on?
  • Ryesor
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS 10 Public Beta 7] Spotify crashed when try to preview music

Just like the title said. Whenever I try to preview song/album/playlist by long press, Spotify suddenly crashed and closed. I repeat this and get the same result.I dont know if it's iOS 10 beta fault or just Spotify hasnt maximized to iOS 10

• Casual Listener
  • Just like the title said. Whenever I try to preview song/album/playlist by long press, Spotify suddenly crashed and closed. I repeat this and get the same result. I dont know if it's iOS 10 beta fau...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify offline mode

I'm looking for a device that has no camera and can run spotify in offline mode. cant have any devices with a camera at my work, so i can no longer use my phone. a bit of research showed i could do that with ipod touch gen3, if i run an older version...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking for a device that has no camera and can run spotify in offline mode. cant have any devices with a camera at my work, so i can no longer use my phone. a bit of research showed i could do t...
  • Lowke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to purchase Premium as In App with AppStore credit?

Hello all I want to move from Apple Music to Spotify and have some credits left on the apple AppStore. Want to spend them on Spotify premium but currently can't. So as Long as there are no inapp purchase for premium I will have to stay with Apple Mus...

• Visitor
  • Hello all   I want to move from Apple Music to Spotify and have some credits left on the apple AppStore. Want to spend them on Spotify premium but currently can't. So as Long as there are no i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Playlist

I am on Spotify premium. Just yesterday my account was working fine. I opened spotify today to find all my playlists had disappeared. And when i try to play a song, they stop playing midway. I've read some posts suggesting that it could possibly be b...

• I am on Spotify premium. Just yesterday my account was working fine. I opened spotify today to find all my playlists had disappeared. And when i try to play a song, they stop playing midway. I've rea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

remove offline music I Phone

does anyone now how I can remove offline music from my I Phone? My memory is getting full...

• Casual Listener
  • does anyone now how I can remove offline music from my I Phone? My memory is getting full...
  • eefkevonk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Social] Some messaging issues on both PC and iOS

I realize that these have probably already been requested at some point, but they are really pretty big issues that should be corrected. PC: When contributing to an ongoing message conversation / music sharing within Spotify that I have with a follow...

• Regular
  • I realize that these have probably already been requested at some point, but they are really pretty big issues that should be corrected.   PC: When contributing to an ongoing message conversat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed but still charged

Hi, i unsubscribed from my iphone via my appleID, spotify does not appear there anymore but i still get charged the price of the upgrade from Free to Premium. I want my money back, can someone help? Yves-dk

• Hi, i unsubscribed from my iphone via my appleID, spotify does not appear there anymore but i still get charged the price of the upgrade from Free to Premium. I want my money back, can someone help? ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

Hello everyone, 2 months ago I was in Colombia and I had trouble logging get in, but I followed the instructions, and edited my profile and I was able to login again. But then I came back from my trip, and I had the same problem, I repeated the instr...

• Hello everyone,    2 months ago I was in Colombia and I had trouble logging get in, but I followed the instructions, and edited my profile and I was able to login again. But then I came b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with premium account

I have a premium account and I payed for the month of august. When I log in, it says that I didn't pay and it only give me the option to go back to the regular account.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and I payed for the month of august. When I log in, it says that I didn't pay and it only give me the option to go back to the regular account.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stuck on Splash screen on IPad

a new Spotify opens to login screen, I have logged in with Facebook, app opens to main screen for a period of time but is unresponsive, eventually crashes to splash screen.(logo) Close app reopen sits on splash screen and nothing else. Reinstall same...

• a new Spotify opens to login screen, I have logged in with Facebook, app opens to main screen for a period of time but is unresponsive, eventually crashes to splash screen.(logo) Close app reopen sit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting iPhone 6plus to my car

When I plug in my iPhone to my vehicle using my sub port the audio screen says "no song". Others have plugged in their iPhones and Spotify works great. Is there a setting that has to be adjusted to make Spotify work?

• Casual Listener
  • When I plug in my iPhone to my vehicle using my sub port the audio screen says "no song". Others have plugged in their iPhones and Spotify works great. Is there a setting that has to be adjusted to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in anymore

Hey everyone!I just got a new iPhone today and I'm not able to log in on the app anymore. (account is connected to facebook)I already uninstalled the app an installed it again. But still everytime I try to log in it says that I already authorized Spo...

• Hey everyone! I just got a new iPhone today and I'm not able to log in on the app anymore. (account is connected to facebook) I already uninstalled the app an installed it again. But still everytim...
  • gustuser11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS App for iPhone 4 - So slow!

Hi.. Since I've installed the latest update for my iPhone 4 my experience with Spotify has been terrible. The app is so laggy everywhere, pretty much unusable and frustrating. I'm a recent premium user. I'm happy with the service itself on my Mac for...

• Regular
  • Hi.. Since I've installed the latest update for my iPhone 4 my experience with Spotify has been terrible. The app is so laggy everywhere, pretty much unusable and frustrating. I'm a recent premium us...
  • mathuijs
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes
    iOS
    iphone
    iphone4
    laggy
    slow
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes

Missing playlists

Hi! Lately my Spotify account on my iPhone isn't working as it should. The songs won't start when I press play, and all my playlists have suddenly disappeared. Spotify works just as normal on my laptop and iPad, so it's only on my iPhone it is behavi...

• Hi!   Lately my Spotify account on my iPhone isn't working as it should. The songs won't start when I press play, and all my playlists have suddenly disappeared. Spotify works just as normal o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other listening devices other than iPod

Hi all I love my music but I am running out of room on my iPhone so I am looking to purchase another music player. Do any of you know if there is another type of non iPod device that works with Spotify? I already have an iPod which I want to keep sep...

• Hi all   I love my music but I am running out of room on my iPhone so I am looking to purchase another music player.  Do any of you know if there is another type of non iPod device t...
  • gemgem06
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Spotify bugged on iPhone?

Recently tryout Spotify on my PC,and I feel great with using it.So I download to my iPhone, but it doesn't work.No matter what I try or relogin, it shows a dialogue says "You find a premium feature bla bla bla".NONE of these artists,songs or radio wo...

• Visitor
  • Recently tryout Spotify on my PC,and I feel great with using it. So I download to my iPhone, but it doesn't work. No matter what I try or relogin, it shows a dialogue says "You find a premium featu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes