Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Facebook application decreses Spotify volume on iPhone 6

After I got the new iPhone 6 the Facebook app decreses Spotifys volume, It happens when I use the Facebook app and when it lays in the background. I have to kill the app, and the sound goes up again. This is very annoying, does anyone have a solution...

• After I got the new iPhone 6 the Facebook app decreses Spotifys volume, It happens when I use the Facebook app and when it lays in the background. I have to kill the app, and the sound goes up again....
  • dekoedoemoe
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ist offline

Hallo Ich habe seit einigen Wochen spotify für meine Familie abonniert. Mein Mann hat ein iPhone 5, ich ein iPhone 5s, die beiden Kinder ein iPhone 6. Wir nutzen spotify vorwiegend zu Hause im WLAN. Auf dem iPhone meines Mannes und auf meinem iPhone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo  Ich habe seit einigen Wochen spotify für meine Familie abonniert. Mein Mann hat ein iPhone 5, ich ein iPhone 5s, die beiden Kinder ein iPhone 6. Wir nutzen spotify vorwiegend zu Hause im...
  • ndneidind
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files from my computer doesn't appear on my iphone

Hi everone,I have an Iphone SE and a Windows computer, and both have the spotify app installed and updated. I have added some musics to my local files (on the computer), but those musics doesn't appear on my device local files. Please, can some one h...

• Hi everone, I have an Iphone SE and a Windows computer, and both have the spotify app installed and updated. I have added some musics to my local files (on the computer), but those musics doesn't ap...
  • doors54
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Spoiler (Highlight to read)So my problem is that i have paid for spotify premium from my iphone and i am still stuck on my free feature. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, not only that now the payment option wont even appea...

• Casual Listener
  •   So my problem is that i have paid for spotify premium from my iphone and i am still stuck on my free feature. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, not only that ...
  • daniellarosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[IPOD 5] I can't play my songs well offline when I have Premium!

I have premium account and I can't access my songs well offline! I can open playlist and play those songs but not my songs! It worked yesterday and every other day, it has done this in the past but all I had to do was restart my IPod. YES I HAVE ALL ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account and I can't access my songs well offline! I can open playlist and play those songs but not my songs! It worked yesterday and every other day, it has done this in the past but a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGUE POR ITUNES Y MI CUENTA SIGUE EN MODO GRATIS

POR MEDIO DE ITUNES PAGUE LA MENSUALIDAD DE $139.00 Y MI CUENTA DE SPOTIFY SIGUE EN MODO GRATIS. AYUDA POR FAVOR

• POR MEDIO DE ITUNES PAGUE LA MENSUALIDAD DE $139.00 Y MI CUENTA DE SPOTIFY SIGUE EN MODO GRATIS. AYUDA POR FAVOR
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can play the new ablum on laptop but when i using the iphone it say the song is unavailable

Why i can play the new ablum on laptop but when i using the iphone it say the song is unavailable. What can i do?

• Why i can play the new ablum on laptop but when i using the iphone it say the song is unavailable. What can i do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open the app (on ipad)

Hi, this happend for like weeks ago and I can still not open the app. I have the app, and when I go in it close down again, I can't be in Spotify for 2 sek! So I can't log in or out. And I can't delete the app and download again because this iPad is ...

• Hi, this happend for like weeks ago and I can still not open the app. I have the app, and when I go in it close down again, I can't be in Spotify for 2 sek! So I can't log in or out. And I can't dele...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't download on iphone

Help! Spotify mysteriously disappeared off my iphone 6 and refuses to download anew. I've been a premium/family subscriber for years but three months ago it somehow decided to vanish and I have not been able to get it back. Maddening. Plus I've been ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! Spotify mysteriously disappeared off my iphone 6 and refuses to download anew.  I've been a premium/family subscriber for years but three months ago it somehow decided to vanish and I have...
  • kingabigail
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify will not download
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving music from Shazam to a shared playlist in Spotify

When saving a song from Shazam into Spotify, it only shows me my playlists, and not those that I share with my family. Is there a way to access all playlists, incl shared ones, when saving from Shazam?

• Casual Listener
  • When saving a song from Shazam into Spotify, it only shows me my playlists, and not those that I share with my family. Is there a way to access all playlists, incl shared ones, when saving from Shaza...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Same itunes playlists on computer and iphone - spotify plays computer local file but not iphone loca

I have a macbook with itunes and various playlists and music files that are not available on spotify - so they are local files that spotify plays in a spotify playlist - ie: a combination of spotify tracks and my own music tracks on the mac. The same...

• I have a macbook with itunes and various playlists and music files that are not available on spotify - so they are local files that spotify plays in a spotify playlist - ie: a combination of spo...
  • Leonsmad
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

Why my spotify doesnt work? I started my iphone new and started the programm new but he writes only you are offline I pay for it, what can i do?!

• Why my spotify doesnt work? I started my iphone new and started the programm new but he writes only you are offline 😳 I pay for it, what can i do?!
  • pinen83
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs randomly replaying??

So for the past couple weeks when I put my playlist on shuffle it will get through three or four songs then play the same songs again before moving on to different ones and repeating the same cycle. I haven't got replay on and I want it to stop becau...

• So for the past couple weeks when I put my playlist on shuffle it will get through three or four songs then play the same songs again before moving on to different ones and repeating the same cycle. ...
  • Curtnos
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fit the mood - Missing

Why were the party lists removed and why were the fit the moods slide bar removed. Is is a documented feature and had a good selection of moods.https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/party/ Better question, why remove a working feat...

• Regular
  • Why were the party lists removed and why were the fit the moods slide bar removed.   Is is a documented feature and had a good selection of moods. https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify...
  • Dennis27
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pague premium estoy en gratis y no me aparece la opción de cambiarlo

Hola,el viernes en la noche realicé el pago de mi suscripción por medio de Apple y en la madrugada del sábado llegó mi recibo de pagado, pero al ingresar a spotify no me aparece la opción de premium y solo me dice que la cuenta está en gratis. Busqué...

• Hola,el viernes en la noche realicé el pago de mi suscripción por medio de Apple y en la madrugada del sábado llegó mi recibo de pagado, pero al ingresar a spotify no me aparece la opción de premium ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play

Hi guys, so I've got premium and have downloaded certain artists and playlists so they're available offline. One artist's albums won't play - The Cat Empire. Their newest album plays and the previous ones are visible, but when I select a song it won'...

• Hi guys, so I've got premium and have downloaded certain artists and playlists so they're available offline. One artist's albums won't play - The Cat Empire. Their newest album plays and the previous...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Will NOT Let Me Log In.

Hey all, Here the deal with my Iphone...recently I noticed my spotify logged me out without warning. I tried signing back in with facebook but when I do that the app will shoot back to the app like it is about to log in and just wont. Same deal with ...

• Hey all,    Here the deal with my Iphone...recently I noticed my spotify logged me out without warning. I tried signing back in with facebook but when I do that the app will shoot back to...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rearrange Playlists in Mobile App

A few months ago we were able to rearrange our playlists. I am now unable to do that. I can't figure out how to do it anymore. Is this unavailable now?

• A few months ago we were able to rearrange our playlists. I am now unable to do that.  I can't figure out how to do it anymore. Is this unavailable now?  
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium won't work through iTunes

I got a new card but forgot to update my apple payment information. my premium was deactivated and it reverted me to the free version. I went in my phone iTunes menu and updated my card info on there and then selected reactivate Spotify. I've tried l...

• I got a new card but forgot to update my apple payment information. my premium was deactivated and it reverted me to the free version. I went in my phone iTunes menu and updated my card info on there...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes