Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Airplay Problems Receivers Denon

I have four receivers denon installed on my local network. Everything worked perfectly, I could send my music to any of my four teams. Now I can only see one of them, the others have disappeared. The strange thing is that everyone has internet access...

• I have four receivers denon installed on my local network. Everything worked perfectly, I could send my music to any of my four teams. Now I can only see one of them, the others have disappeared. The...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share music from iPhone app, but can through my computer app.

So I tried to send my friend a song through my spotify app, but when I searched for his name, there weren't any returned results. I then went on my MacBook, tried the same thing, and his named popped up and I was able to send him the song. I then tri...

• So I tried to send my friend a song through my spotify app, but when I searched for his name, there weren't any returned results. I then went on my MacBook, tried the same thing, and his named popped...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Boa noite!Me tornei premium um/dois meses atrás, o primeiro era pra ter sido gratuito, mas tive que pagar para usar. Paguei no boleto. Queria saber como faço pra ter meu primeiro mês de graca...

• Boa noite! Me tornei premium um/dois meses atrás, o primeiro era pra ter sido gratuito, mas tive que pagar para usar. Paguei no boleto. Queria saber como faço pra ter meu primeiro mês de graca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify downloading all my downloaded music AGAIN???

I've noticed this has happened a few times: I'll get home and with the phone connect to wifi, Spotify will show that it is downloading a ton of files. Looking through my library, I see that it is downloading music that had already been downloading. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed this has happened a few times: I'll get home and with the phone connect to wifi, Spotify will show that it is downloading a ton of files. Looking through my library, I see that it is dow...
  • sdimacu
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files not syncing

I have premium and using the desktop app with my local files in it, but it wont sync to my iphone 6. It just shows "local files" with 0 songs even though i have 19. I clicked the available offline buttion and the green arrow button but it still isn't...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and using the desktop app with my local files in it, but it wont sync to my iphone 6. It just shows "local files" with 0 songs even though i have 19. I clicked the available offline bu...
  • sdimacu
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does downloaded music undownload if you remove it from a playlist?

So my main playlist is downloaded to my phone. It is the same one I have been using for years. When I remove a song from the playlist, does it get "undownloaded" from my phone, or are all those songs I grew out of taking up space???

• So my main playlist is downloaded to my phone. It is the same one I have been using for years. When I remove a song from the playlist, does it get "undownloaded" from my phone, or are all those songs...
  • sdimacu
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

Will I be charged on my iPhone 6 Plus after the trial period? Worried I am, I only want the trial period

• Will I be charged on my iPhone 6 Plus after the trial period? Worried I am, I only want the trial period
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account gone?

Earlier today i was listening to one of my playlist on Spotify (iOS) only to find out 3 minutes later that i was logged out of spotify and couldn't log back in. When i want to log in again using my facebook account (i always used to log in with faceb...

• Earlier today i was listening to one of my playlist on Spotify (iOS) only to find out 3 minutes later that i was logged out of spotify and couldn't log back in. When i want to log in again using my f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mala reproducción

Hola. No sé qué le pasa a la aplicación. Pongo para reproducir una playlist, reproduce una canción y después reproduce cualquier cosa y no sigue con la lista.Ya probé de desinstalarlo y volverlo a instalar y me sigue pasando.Espero alguien me pueda a...

• Hola. No sé qué le pasa a la aplicación. Pongo para reproducir una playlist, reproduce una canción y después reproduce cualquier cosa y no sigue con la lista. Ya probé de desinstalarlo y volverlo a ...
  • SHEKAIVAN
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A conection problem

When I open the app it says "connecting" but I have internet and never connect so I can't listen music, please help to fix this or what can I do for fix it

• When I open the app it says "connecting" but I have internet and never connect so I can't listen music, please help to fix this or what can I do for fix it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost music

Hi I was searching songs and my phone glitched out. I had over 1500 songs and they were all deleted. I can't get them back please help.

• Hi I was searching songs and my phone glitched out. I had over 1500 songs and they were all deleted. I can't get them back please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook/ history

I was trying to find a song I heard back in july and I cannot remember the sname of the artist nor the name of the song. I tried to go back to my all time facebook history and it stops at june 21, 2016. Is ther any way I can find my history from that...

• I was trying to find a song I heard back in july and I cannot remember the sname of the artist nor the name of the song. I tried to go back to my all time facebook history and it stops at june 21, 20...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • history
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hear Frank oceans new album

All songs from "Blonde" got deleted from my playlist. When i search for them, it says that The song is unavailable but i can listen to some other radio **bleep**.. What the **bleep** is this?

• All songs from "Blonde" got deleted from my playlist. When i search for them, it says that The song is unavailable but i can listen to some other radio **bleep**.. What the **bleep** is this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded an album but all of the songs say 'unavailable'

I recently downloaded Frank Ocean's new album and have managed to listen to it a few times already using my iphone with a premium subscription, and so had my partner (who is on the same subscription). However, for some reason today when we both attem...

• I recently downloaded Frank Ocean's new album and have managed to listen to it a few times already using my iphone with a premium subscription, and so had my partner (who is on the same subscription)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my songs show up as ads.

I was listening to spotify on my iPhone 5s with it connected to my PS4. An ad came on for constant contact. The ad was cutting in and out, and all of a sudden another ad started playing in the middle of it. I brushed it off as a glitch, but now on my...

• I was listening to spotify on my iPhone 5s with it connected to my PS4. An ad came on for constant contact. The ad was cutting in and out, and all of a sudden another ad started playing in the middle...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving songs in a playlist

Hello. New to Spotify, when i I try and move the song order in a custom playlist, the app crashes. Running IOS10 and just installed Spotify after update. thanks for your help

• Hello.  New to Spotify,   when i I try and move the song order in a custom playlist, the app crashes.  Running IOS10 and just installed Spotify after update.   thanks for your...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist vanishing from iphone 6+ but not computer

I have been having this issue for a week. My iphone 6+ is losing my playlist everytime that I close the app.The next time that I open spotify on the iphone, and go to the playlist section all playlist are missing. I can retrieve them temporarly by ad...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having this issue for a week. My iphone 6+ is losing my playlist everytime that I close the app. The next time that I open spotify on the iphone, and go to the playlist section all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs stuttering when using "device available" on ps4

Hello, Today i got home from work and tried to use my iphone to connect to my ps4 as i ussally do and the music was skipping and or stuttering. i tried different songs and even updated everything possible. I then tried a differnt device to connnect w...

• Hello, Today i got home from work and tried to use my iphone to connect to my ps4 as i ussally do and the music was skipping and or stuttering. i tried different songs and even updated everything pos...
  • aranyatara
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into app on Iphone or Ipad

I cant seem to log into my account on my iphone or ipad. I happened to be logged into my PC... go figure! Messaging I receive is Unabe to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a spotify account? Yes I have. Password ...

• I cant seem to log into my account on my iphone or ipad. I happened to be logged into my PC... go figure!   Messaging I receive is Unabe to login, either username or password is incorrect....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't apply.

I'm part of a family premium plan and I was logged out of my account somehow and suddenly I'm just on the free version and can't find a way back on. How do I fix this or is it a problem with my billing?

• I'm part of a family premium plan and I was logged out of my account somehow and suddenly I'm just on the free version and can't find a way back on. How do I fix this or is it a problem with my billi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes