Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ALL of My Playlists Lost, AGAIN!!

ALL of My Playlists Lost, AGAIN!!

this is starting to get annoying, spotify has lost my playlists again, seemingly something to do with an update/facebook login, please, please, please can you sort this out! I was hoping to listen to this today (even thought about buying it until this started happening, no chance now)

3 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

this is starting to get annoying, spotify has lost my playlists again, seemingly something to do with an update/facebook login, please, please, please can you sort this out! I was hoping to listen to this today (even thought about buying it until this started happening, no chance now)

It looks like you've ended up with a duplicate account here. See my thread here on this issue, it's easily sorted out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

If i have a duplicate account, please can you tell me which one has my playlists and how i can access them as i have tried two differing email addresses and both take me through to the same spotify account

Paul1001 - If you could log in with your username 'pmjsheridan' and your Spotify password, you'll get all your playlists back. I've just deleted that duplicate, so it shouldn't be a problem any longer.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts