Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Access problem

Solved!

Access problem

Hi. I have a notify premium account on this PC which starts up as soon as I open it. If I try and open it on my pad it opens up a basic free account that I set up years ago. How do I link all my devices, ( including a new Amazon Echo) to my premium account, and stop them opening the basic one. ??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Jeremy-SB,

What you need to do is sign out of the free account and find your premium account and password and sign in with that.

To sign out on moblie click home, click the gear icon, scroll down and click sign out

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@Jeremy-SB,

What you need to do is sign out of the free account and find your premium account and password and sign in with that.

To sign out on moblie click home, click the gear icon, scroll down and click sign out

You can help me ... I can not open my spotify account on my phone. I change the password, but it does not work, only on the pc. Please someone can help me ... I can not open my spotify account on my phone. I change the password, but I work. Please, somebody help me

Many thanks for that. Got it to my ipad. But still can't get the Echo to stream it. Guess that's a job for Amazon. Unless you or anyone else reading this has the relevant magic spell.
Thanks again.

Suggested posts