Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Country Change Won't Save

Account Country Change Won't Save

Hello,

I recently tried to log into my Spotify account on my mobile and encountered some issues.

I was still logged on on my PC so I assumed it was something to do with trying to be logged on with both devices.

This, however, seemed not to be the issue as when I logged out on my PC and tried to log in on my mobile, I received a message notifying me that I was attempting to access Spotify from a country that doesn't coincide with that of my account.

This I found strange as it has been working for the last two weeks or so since I signed up without any issues.

I tried to change my account country from the Spotify site, as I soon realised that the account is shown to be in the US while I am in Australia.

This proved problematic however after I changed my country to Australia and attempted to save the changes to my account. It said my changes were saved but reverted my account's country back to the US.

I am not quite sure how to continue so I was hoping for some advice on how to fix my problem.

Thank you 🙂

Kind regards,

Cinereo.

2 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community @cinereo 

! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

It's worth trying a different browser and making sure there are no other errors being displayed on your profile page after you click save.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts