Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

I've had my account hacked this past Sunday when I suddenly lost access on all my devices. I've not submitted two cases because each time I contact I get a single response and not furhter communication after I send e-mail. 

I'm paying ofr hte service but I can't seem to get somebody to process my original sign up information so that they can get my password/e-mail reset to what it was a week ago. The last case I submitted, 01418760, they asked for my original sign up info. I did that yesterday over 24 hours ago and I'v eheard nothing back. I sent an e-mail 4 hours ago asking for an update and still have heard nothing back.

How do I get this issue escalated? 

7 Replies

If you replied to the email, your case will definitely be in the system, unfortunately it's just a waiting game for the accounts guys to get back to you.

If you don't hear anything tomorrow, give us a shout here and we can escalate it further for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sometimes it takes some time before you get a response. I think you should just wait even tho it is mostly hard to wait.

Most companies reply to emails within 48 hours on business days. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Here's the thing. I opened a case on Monday and responded to that Monday as well that was case# 01415252. I've still never heard back from this original person Monday.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect a response back after 48 hours about an account I'm paying for and locked out of. There seems to be no other way to get support and the complete lack of repsonse is more than a little frustrating. The only way I even got a new response yesterday was due to opening a new case. I've never had a single response back after responding to the inital case e-mail from a customer service rep. 

I don't mind waiting but if I didn't get one from my repsonse on Monday whats to make me think I'll hear back again tomorrow on the new case? I also referneced the original case when I submitted a new case.

Mike 

Hello!

I can chase this up for you 🙂

Check album availability here

Hey there, just to confirm - your case is still open and in the system. You'll get a reply from us soon.

These kind of cases require careful investigation, so it can take a bit longer for us to get back. Don't worry though - you haven't been forgotten about.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have had the same exact problem, Im about to just cancel my card to turn of auto billing if spotify cant resolve my issue quickly. 

What is your case number? And how long ago was your last reply from Spotify?

Check album availability here

Suggested posts