Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Issues

Solved!

Account Issues

Hello,

Today, I opened Spotify on both my phone and computer and was immediately logged out. Once I logged into my account, ALL my playlists were gone save the one I collaborate on. There was 1 personal playlist, but it was all music I've never listened to (spanish style) and even my saved songs were gone/not right. Then, I checked my following/followed and even THOSE weren't right. I even logged into my computer and the same thing is happening.

I have spent years with Spotify, I first joined when it was first released in the States. I have lost years of playlists and music and memories. I certainly hope there's a solution to this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@rossi1911

Thank you. While that fixes one facet of the problem (though it does seem there are a couple MIA playlists still), it doesn't explain why this happened. It also doesn't recover my lost "saved" songs OR fix my followed artists. 

I'd also like to know how/why this happened.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @bookworm1343,

You can try to recover your playlists because Spotify automatically backs up the playlists you create, so if you delete them, they’re easy to get back.

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left. 
  3. Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
  4. Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

Marked as solution

@rossi1911

Thank you. While that fixes one facet of the problem (though it does seem there are a couple MIA playlists still), it doesn't explain why this happened. It also doesn't recover my lost "saved" songs OR fix my followed artists. 

I'd also like to know how/why this happened.

Suggested posts