Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Log In Not Working

Account Log In Not Working

Hello Spotify Community,

I am currently dealing with a frustrating problem with Spotify. Recently I got premium and everything seemed to be working fine but now I can no longer log into my account. My username and password combination do not work and when I went to type in my username, the site told me that there is no active Spotify account under that username. The same thing happened when I tried my email, no active Spotify account is associated with that email. Not only can I not log in with my information but I also cannot solve the problem because Spotify believes the username and email dont exist. It is also important to note that when typing in my username and password I checked and double checked to make sure they were typed in correctly. What is confusing is that my username just straight up doesn't seem to exist in an account.

1 Reply

In order to post this message I had to log into my account. Being impossible to do I created a new account and "neopikachu" which is the account I'm getting trouble on seems to be an untaken username

Suggested posts