Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account hacked

Solved!

Account hacked

Hi, 

I just received an email that my email adress has been changed to anabely@yopmail.com. This is not mine!! 
I am able to login through Facebook, as I always do, but I can't seem to change it back.
It says I got my password wrong, so I'm guessing they've changed that as well. 
Tried contacting Spotify through the website, but obviously any replies to that will be sent to the weird email adress.. 

Would really like some help with this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

With that in mind, I would recommend either Kasszz or Joowx to contact Spotify through Twitter at @SpotifyCares.  This is a more direct support channel and you should get a response soon.  This also does not require you to log in to Spotify.

Was my response helpful?
Please like it and accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Update: I can't log in with Facebook anymore! It says no accounts are connected 😞

For a problem like this, you will have to contact Spotify Support in order for them to reset your account settings.  They should open a ticket for you that you can check on the Spotify website, so you will not need access to your email.  The link is here: https://www.spotify.com/my-en/about-us/contact/

Hopefully this helps.

Was my response helpful?

I'm Joowx's friend, she says she can no longer login through Facebook and thus cannot reply to this post or read any messages sent to that account

Marked as solution

With that in mind, I would recommend either Kasszz or Joowx to contact Spotify through Twitter at @SpotifyCares.  This is a more direct support channel and you should get a response soon.  This also does not require you to log in to Spotify.

Was my response helpful?

Suggested posts