Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Hi all,

My account got hacked this morning. Recieved an email that my email adress changed in another one (which isn't mine)  and i can't log on anymore.

My email isn't recognised if I try to log on. I mailed Spotify this morning but no response. Must I wait for it or are there other ways to get my account back?

With kind regards!

3 Replies

Hey @M3rlini

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Have you checked out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take?

You should also change the password for your email/ any other websites if they are the same! It's best to have a individual password for every website.

Hope you get your account back fast!

Sebastian

Thanks for looking in to it @RockstarFischer,

I can't follow any of those steps because my email isn't recognised. And I can't undo it for I know.

I made this account on my second email adres. I think I could have used my normal mail but don't know if thats a good idea.

If I try to retrieve my password Spotify says my accounts doesn't match my email.

If your account is a premium account i think there is a good chance of you getting it back if you contact Spotify here. And have means to show that you actually pay for the account.

Hope you can continue listening soon!

Suggested posts