Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account issues

Account issues

So I got a new computer today and quickly realized that I should download spotify. I remember my shown name - Richard Slick - but that's literally all I remember. It sucks because I have a playlist on that account that I wanted to keep building on, and have no idea how I can get in touch with spotify support. If I can't get the account back it'll just sit inactive forever and I'll make a new one and just re-add every song onto a new playlist, its not a huge deal, but it's just time consuming and I would much prefer some way to recover my other account. Thanks,

Richard

2 Replies

Hey there!

If you open the Spotify desktop app there's a little link that says "Reset Password", follow the link and type in the e-mail or username linked to your account. If you need to contact Spotify support use the e-mail support@spotify.com. If your account is linked with Facebook then use the login with Facebook option.

Hope that helps 🙂

-ProMusicophile

Hey , if have some trouble to contact spotify support u can go to twitter and search @spotifycares . You can DM massage spotify team from there.

Hope this could work my friend 🙂

Suggested posts