Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account problems!

Account problems!

We started using Premium For Family about a year ago and it have works well. But now we want to ad a member to the prenumeration, but we have no idea which account that is the main account. We have tried to log in to every familymembers account, and two of them said they were in a family-prenumeration, but the last one said it was a free account even though it's never any advertising and you can do all the things you can do when you have premium. We can also see that Spotify is taking the right amount of money from our bankaccount.

One way is that we might have a forth account nobody is using that is conected to the payment, but how can we figure out which account is the main account?

Right now we can't do anything because we don't know what account that is the one we have to log in to to change things!

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email accounts of all the members. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one that's the Family plan admin.

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts. In there, you'll be able to manage members.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts