Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account

Solved!

Account

Hi there,

I am using the premium account since a few month with my Mac in addition to my office iphone and everything went right. Because of the LTE connection and the songs Ihave already downloaded within spotify on this iphone for work, I prefer to use it. But I have issues by loading down my songs on my private Iphone.

Now I am getting a little bit nervous what will happen when I am going to give back my iphone because my temporary contract will end next year. Do I have to buy another account? Maybe there is a very easy answer that I can't see right now.

Can someone give me any advice? 

Many thanks in advance. Anne

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @anni_koo!

As long as you maintain your Premium Subscription, you can re-download the music on your new device. Keep in mind that you will probably want to be on Wi-Fi to do this if you have a lot of songs. 

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @anni_koo!

As long as you maintain your Premium Subscription, you can re-download the music on your new device. Keep in mind that you will probably want to be on Wi-Fi to do this if you have a lot of songs. 

Cheers!

Many thanks for your advice, kbrooksc!

Sounds like I have had kind of an overreaction... well, then I will try my best to do what I suggest. And If it doesn't work I Write another post 😊 Loads of thanks, a

glad I could help!

Suggested posts