Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account

Account

Hello there, I’ve been using Spotify for about a year now. Just last week or two weeks ago perhaps I started experiencing problems logging into my account. At first I didn’t think much of it because Spotify usually kicks me out of my account but after a day or a few hours I am able to log back in. However, this time I wasn’t . The payment that I had been using to pay for my account premium had been blocked almost a month ago due to personal reasons and I am thinking maybe that is why my account isn’t working. I wish to change that payment method but it won’t even let me back in to do so. I have a email receipt proving the account is mine and I do remember my login information. Please let me know what can be done so I can get my account back. 

1 Reply

Hey, @Kiyomi3 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I'd like to get more information about what is happening here... Are you experiencing this issue on different devices or just on one device? Also, just to make sure we're on the same page, you can log into your account but are suddenly disconnected from it or you cannot access your account? If you cannot, are you getting any error messages when trying to log in?
Last but not least, could you double-check if you can have access to your account overview page? Check if everything is normal on your side, please, and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted!

Regards,

Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts