Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Advertising fail?

Advertising fail?

Google play music is advertising on your service? Seems odd seeing as they are a rival and free company

LOL - classic!

4 Replies

Pcoventry76 - Not really a proper fail, no. It's a cloud storage service that's limited to 20,000 tracks, much more similar to iTunes Match or Dropbox.

Looks a good service though.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Well for someone to take songs from you and then store them there forever is a decent deal!

And to be fair a good one! I have just gone from premium to free because I could not stop the change. I've played Jesse J Price tag ONCE since it happened and now I am getting the " you've played more than 5 times" splashscreen crap.

So do i go back to unlimited OR just use a new account for 6 months and rebuild my playlist (and repeat)

Or use google play music

Choices!

Pcoventry76 - They won't be able to store Spotify's offline tunes there. You need a Spotify application to play the songs in our streaming catalogue. So you won't be able to take the songs.

With the Jessie J limit problem, is it possible you listened to the track 4 times before getting the subscription?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Good point

And no. I've had premium for yonks.

Never mind. I've gone back to Premium for now. But ill review my choice after Xmas 

Suggested posts