Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

electronicafan - the problems we've been having should be all sorted now. How's it looking on your end?

Poppu - I see you've written in about this already. We'll try to deal with your case as quickly as possible.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

same I'm afraid. starred songs are syncing, but playlists are not. I starred a couple of songs on my iPod last night and they appeared on the desktop program and the android app immediately. I still get the message that it can't sync playlists - retrying on the desktop version and no playlists I add sync between anything. does my account show any playlists at your end?

We've had a chance to fix a few things in your account now electronicafan. Any improvement for you?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks very much - all playlists back & syncing between devices. However, nothing is downloading just now - the desktop program says there was a problem with the spotify server, the android device won't download anything & the ipod app says offline playlists aren.t working just now - are you down just now?!

...and now it's working. Thanks for all your help.

...and now it's not. I'm taking it that you're having server problems as the playlists are all syncing well, but the donwloading is not working again?

Hi there, have the same problem with this account.

Dont know if iam using the facebook account or my orignal. Or if the list are deleted? And iam also a premium member.. 

Electronicafan - I've just added some playlists back to your account, has this sorted it?

Irenevarblane - If you could log in with your username 'irenevarblane' and your Spotify, you should get to your playlists and subscription.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Iam logged in with "irenevarblane" now with my password.. still dont have my list.  Can you see if someone deleted them? Can´t figure this out..  Just had one song in an list i dident create..

Irenevarblane - Just moved a couple of things about, are you seeing them yet?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

no? moving where?

I have the same problem. A playlist has gone missing 😞

Irenevarblane - Nono, I moved some bits about. Your playlists should be there. Could you log out and in again, it may take a few moments to refresh.

Mrdodde - I've just added them back, just log out and in.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

hmm still dont have any lists.. 

Irenevarblane - If they're still not showing, we'll need to look into it further. If you could get in touch via email. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. You'll then get one of the Support team get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

thank you!

I tried to go to my account via a friend's iphone while we were on a long drive. He's a Facebook friend, so I went to find myself on his list of spotify "people". I wasn't there! And when I checked in at my computer, all of my playlists seem to be gone. Not sure what to do- did my time expire or something because I was using the free edition? Thanks!

LizzieJ18 - It seems you've made a new account on our system. Your playlists are all on your original account.

We can help here.  Just keep an eye on your inbox for a message from me. 

Thanks MUCH! 🙂

Please help me ! I restarted my computer yesterday and went to a friend, and I wanted to show him a good song I had on my playlist. So I logged in to my account and saw that I didn't have any playlists... But I didn't worry so much because I thought that they would still be there when I got home to my computer. But guess what... They didn't. So please help me ! I want them back. I had all my music on there and it's probably about 1000 songs at least... Please !

Suggested posts