Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Problem solved ! I'm sorry !!! I forgot i had a "." between my name so i got into my old account instead which has the same password and no playlist. Thank god I found my playlists ! ❤️

@hannesuttrin wrote:

Problem solved ! I'm sorry !!! I forgot i had a "." between my name so i got into my old account instead which has the same password and no playlist. Thank god I found my playlists ! ❤️

It happens sometimes 😉

Hi, all my playlists were suddenly gone yesterday...what has happend and can anyone make them reappear?? I'm premium member and I need my playlists badly while I'm a musician.. 😞

@SamiS wrote:
Hi, all my playlists were suddenly gone yesterday...what has happend and can anyone make them reappear?? I'm premium member and I need my playlists badly while I'm a musician.. 😞

Ok, take a look now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Awesome!!!!! All are back, thank you!!! But what had happend, and will it happen again? 🙂

@SamiS wrote:
Awesome!!!!! All are back, thank you!!! But what had happend, and will it happen again? 🙂

I'm not exactly sure, it looks just like a normal deletion to me. Possibly a server glitch (gremlins in the system, etc.).

These aren't all too common though, so don't worry about it happening again.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

All my playlists are gone aswell. Restarted computer and now they are gone on both my pc and smartphone.

Help me please!!

williamwallin is my account name.

@Monowilliam wrote:

All my playlists are gone aswell. Restarted computer and now they are gone on both my pc and smartphone.

Help me please!!

williamwallin is my account name.

I've done what I can, I hope that helps.

thank you 🙂

Hi!

All my playlists are gone aswell:/
Can you please tell me how to get them back? They're still on my phone, but not here on the computer 😧 

Hi MaleneS - What's happened here is you've made two accounts on our system. You're now logging into the new account which is why you can't see your original playlists. 

You can fix this quite easily. Head over to this post for full instructions. 

Dear Spotify,

Either you have some of the most stupid and incompetent users, or you have built the world's worst Facebook integration, which is it? Nothing else can explain that this is still happening after a year of confusion and complaints.

all my playlists are gone, can u pleace help me?

NAhmir - Can you make sure you log in with your username 'nahmir' and your Spotify password. You should then see your playlists.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

As soon as today I was listening to my playlists, and suddely they are gone! It was not all of my playlists, but just some of them.

Is there yway I ca get them back? And, why did they disepear? How can I make sure it doesn't happen again?

If a mod does not come back to help:

Spotify can help you with this if you contact them directly.

A reply may take some time due to a heavy amount of emails.

Contact Spotify by using the link below which requires sign in:

http://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

From the dropdowns select one that matches your situation.

In the message box explain your situation.

Hopefully Spotify can fix this quickly. Smiley Happy

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ingvildhel - Just added some back to your account. Is that all of them? Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi There.... I don't seem to have anything in my inbox? And I checked to see if by chance I had a different account associated with my work email, but I have only had one through my facebook account. I wonder how it could have changed? Is there still a way to get my playlists back? Thanks!

Dear Spotify

Upon opening spotify today I discovered that all my playlists have dissapeared for some strange reason! I have spent the last couple of months collecting my music which I use for UNiversity as I am a music student! All my semester listenings are now lost and I am petrified! Please could you assit me?

Kind regards

Wathiq 

LizzieJ18 - I can see 52 playlists on your account. Can you not see any of these? 

Wathiq - Just done a bit of tinkering with your account. Please sign out/ sign in to see if those playlist have returned for you. 

Suggested posts