Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are gone, again!

Solved!

All my playlists are gone, again!

Hello,

Yesterday all my playlists disappeared but after posting at this forum, I got all of them back.

Now it has happened again, it seams that at 00.00 my Spotify resets or something and all my playlists are deleted.

What is happening to my account, and can you please help me again?

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I can't see why this would happen again - is it possible that anyone else has had access to your account?
In any case, I'll try reverting them back again. Hopefully for the last time.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

I can't see why this would happen again - is it possible that anyone else has had access to your account?
In any case, I'll try reverting them back again. Hopefully for the last time.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Again, thank you so much for the quick response and help. Yeah I hope this is the last time, and I have also changed my password.

I use this, pay for the service, and NOW they are gone.  I also use this from my Iphone to play music in between sets in my bar.  What is gone?  How can I get it back?

Hey, welcome to the Community.

Could you drop us a line through our contact form here: http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

We'll look over your account and try to get it sorted out asap.

my entire accout seems to have reset, and when I try to exit spotify now I am getting Visual C++ erors

David, do you mean that your playlists aren't showing up? I can currently see 11 available in your account.

And I'm not sure about the Visual C++ errors you're getting. It would probably be a good idea to do a clean reinstall of Spotify at this point, if you haven't already.

Suggested posts