Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CHANGE COUNTRY OF PAYMENT

Solved!

CHANGE COUNTRY OF PAYMENT

I moved from Germany to Austria. Therefore, I want to change my location on Spotify too. I am aware that, I have to use my Austrian bank account. Thus, I changed it on PayPal which includes both, my German and my Austrian bank account. However, when I try to make the final confirmation this message is poping up --> I moved from Germany to Austria. Therefore, I want to change my location on Spotify too. I am aware that, I have to use my Austrian bank account. Thus, I changed it on PayPal which includes both, my German and my Austrian bank account. However, when I try to make the final confirmation this message is poping up -->I moved from Germany to Austria. Therefore, I want to change my location on Spotify too. I am aware that, I have to use my Austrian bank account. Thus, I changed it on PayPal which includes both, my German and my Austrian bank account. However, when I try to make the final confirmation this message is poping up -->

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @markusaum!

It looks like Spotify is recognizing your PayPal account as a German one. Could you first try updating your PayPal account, and set up your Austrian payment method as the main one? Let us know if that helps.

Check out other payment options here.

If you still need help, give us a shout 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @markusaum!

It looks like Spotify is recognizing your PayPal account as a German one. Could you first try updating your PayPal account, and set up your Austrian payment method as the main one? Let us know if that helps.

Check out other payment options here.

If you still need help, give us a shout 🙂

Suggested posts