Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can Spotify Please reset my account to default! Please read for more info...

Can Spotify Please reset my account to default! Please read for more info...

Hello Communtiy,

I have searched for a way to contact Spotify but i cant seem to find a contact us section on the site or email to contact support so i am here for help 😞

I deleted mt Starred Playlist a couple of day ago because after Spotify had gone through some new recent changes nd updates i noticed stuff began to look alittle diffrent and i noticed my Starred Playlist was duplicated and i was seeing two of the same Playlists one with the Star icon and one without...anyways i deleted the one without and thopught everything was fine then realised it has messed up playback for my Playlist so i had to go ahead and recover it via account settings wihch worked for a day and now i am having the same kind of issues where my Starred playlist isnt syncing across devices and even when am adding new songs to my current list its not working correctly...

What i want to know is there a way i can have my account reset back to defaul as in start over from scratch? I would make up a whoile new Spofity account but i like that my current one is linked to my Facebook account also i have my username that am quite happy with and only wanting all my music library reset including playlists to fix this weird Starred playlist error fixed so its in-sync...

I hope i have explained this enough to hopefully get some help, also if there any way of contacting Spotify support id be greatful for the hand, Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

As you can see from the attached Screenshot i somehow have duplicate Starred Playlists and even still there not synced upcorrectly 😞

Untitled.jpg

???

Anyone???

Suggested posts