Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't add Star to the songs

Solved!

Can't add Star to the songs

Hey Guys,

I used Spotify for bit more than a year now and I have got a strange problem. I created a new account using Spotify Premium because i couldn't use my old one for my new Sonus- don't ask me why.

With the new account it works out fine, but the strange thing: If I listen to a track or an album, there is no "STAR" Icon to push! Just a small "Hook". If I click on it, it says that the song was added to my collection- but I can't find it anywhere. When pressing again on this hook I can add it to my playlists.

If I log off my new account and connect to the old one again, I can give the stars and adding songs to my playlists is much more easy.

Does anyone of you have a clou what's happened? How can I get the star back?

Thank you very much.

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're seeing the new collection feature although I thought it was still in beta testing. Did you apply to be included in the beta programme by any chance? You can still star tracks from the right click popup.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

You're seeing the new collection feature although I thought it was still in beta testing. Did you apply to be included in the beta programme by any chance? You can still star tracks from the right click popup.

Thank you!

No I just created the account as I did last time. When will this new look be released?

They got rid of the star to click on but my "Starred" playlist still exists.  Maybe this is a stupid duh answer but i'm able to right click anywhere a song pops up to star more tracks and they get added on to the existing playlist from 2011 when I first started.  

only problem with that is I'd rather just use my starred playlist most of the time and have duplicate upon duplicate of playlists and songs, it's an unorganized mess which is why I tend to just stick to the one list...ugh SO many duplicates

Suggested posts