Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account stolen

Hi! My account seems to have been stolen over night. The connected email and password has been changes. I can, however, log in with Facebook. This was how I found out that the email has been changed.Since I can't open a ticket through ordinary means,...

• Hi! My account seems to have been stolen over night. The connected email and password has been changes. I can, however, log in with Facebook. This was how I found out that the email has been change...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify through vodafone

I have recently got a vodafone contract In which I get 24 months free spotify premium. Vodafone have sent me the link to register this and when doing so I recieve an error message stating that there has been a problem. This has been going on for thre...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently got a vodafone contract In which I get 24 months free spotify premium. Vodafone have sent me the link to register this and when doing so I recieve an error message stating that there...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't cancel premium account

Hi, I can't cancel my premium account. I'm logged in through Facebook. I don't have an option to cancel. It just shows the date when the service is going to be renewed. How can i cancel the subscription? Grtz Marco

• Hi,   I can't cancel my premium account. I'm logged in through Facebook. I don't have an option to cancel. It just shows the date when the service is going to be renewed.   ...
  • just_complainin
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to log in with facebook I get the message "you already have an account with the email x"

I can't login to spotify with facebook because I keep getting the error messge "it looks like you already have an account with the email address xxx

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to spotify with facebook because I keep getting the error messge "it looks like you already have an account with the email address xxx
  • cliffoa
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting

Can you please delete my account?

• Can you please delete my account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment by phone?

I am trying to pay for premium via Boku for my mobile but when I go to choose a payment option it is not there. It appears on my friends account so why not mine?

• I am trying to pay for premium via Boku for my mobile but when I go to choose a payment option it is not there.   It appears on my friends account so why not mine?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong fb linked to another acc. Unable to cancel premium

I´ll try to explain me my best in english. I use on spotify an account from my sister but logged with my facebook account. I used it from years and recently upgraded it to premium. Everything worked great but now that i have try to cancel my premium ...

• I´ll try to explain me my best in english. I use on spotify an account from my sister but logged with my facebook account. I used it from years and recently upgraded it to premium.   Everyth...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song keeps playing on the Spotify Web Player

Every time I click a song on any album by the band King's Kaleidoscope it only plays one song, the same track starts every time I click play on any song on any album. It's not just my computer and it's been that way for more than a week. The only way...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I click a song on any album by the band King's Kaleidoscope it only plays one song, the same track starts every time I click play on any song on any album. It's not just my computer and it...
  • danglosson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited?

Can't you subscribe for Unlimited anymore? I've been paying for my unlimited since 2012 and cause my VISA expired I had to re-subscribe but now I can't find unlimited anymore. I don't need any of the other "extra functions" you get for premium I just...

• Can't you subscribe for Unlimited anymore? I've been paying for my unlimited since 2012 and cause my VISA expired I had to re-subscribe but now I can't find unlimited anymore. I don't need any of the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium

I am trying to cancel my premium account, and for some reason my page isn't permitting this. I need it canceled before the 28th of Feb.

• I am trying to cancel my premium account, and for some reason my page isn't permitting this. I need it canceled before the 28th of Feb. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone and spotify pulls up but premium gone and songs gone? Help

I bought spotify on my old iPhone a couple days ago and I have a lot of songs and one play list and all of its gone. Also i tried to sign in both through Facebook an email and they both say free. I don't know how to get my songs and premium stuff bac...

• Visitor
  • I bought spotify on my old iPhone a couple days ago and I have a lot of songs and one play list and all of its gone. Also i tried to sign in both through Facebook an email and they both say free. I d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove account

Hi There! I want to remove my spotify account because I don't need anymore. I tried to log in and search something in my account but there isn't any option to cancel my subscription.. Can anyone help me ?? Please...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There!   I want to remove my spotify account because I don't need anymore. I tried to log in and search something in my account but there isn't any option to cancel my subscri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

I'm trying to switch my account to spotify premium with the student discount and when I try clicking get it here on the student discount page, I know it should redirect me to log in and I should be able to have a place to insert my college, but it re...

• I'm trying to switch my account to spotify premium with the student discount and when I try clicking get it here on the student discount page, I know it should redirect me to log in and I should be a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook account

I have just created a premium account on spotify as I was logged in through Facebook. How can I change this so I can create an account only on spotify ? I don't want it to go through Facebook !? In any event the email address on my Facebook is now in...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just created a premium account on spotify as I was logged in through Facebook. How can I change this so I can create an account only on spotify ? I don't want it to go through Facebook !? In a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can not change my credit card information

I need to change my credit card information as I got a new one, but it is not possible to do in my account. The letters/figures in the card number box etc is gray and not possible to write over. Do you have any clue how to solve this problem. If not ...

• I need to change my credit card information as I got a new one, but it is not possible to do in my account. The letters/figures in the card number box etc is gray and not possible to write over. Do y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paying premium, but Account Thomas its free since today

Hi,I got a premium account for several years and since yesterday everything worked fine. Today my account says I am a free user and asks me to update to premium, although I paid successfully on January 30. How can I fix this?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got a premium account for several years and since yesterday everything worked fine. Today my account says I am a free user and asks me to update to premium, although I paid successfully on J...
  • herrkorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a premium user but I can't change my country

Hi, I live in Turkey and I want to change my country to USA. I change it from the payment options and it says my country is changed but it's still Turkish. Please help me me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I live in Turkey and I want to change my country to USA. I change it from the payment options and it says my country is changed but it's still Turkish. Please help me me!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it safe to answer an email form noreply@salesforce.com?

I recently contancted Spotify support because I was charged 9,99€ even though I just started the 30 day free trial. I received a response from noreply@salesforce.com and it said that I should give the date of birth registered on my account, postal/zi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently contancted Spotify support because I was charged 9,99€ even though I just started the 30 day free trial. I received a response from noreply@salesforce.com and it said that I should give th...
  • K4tr1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't update my account settings, it doesn't accept my new card-details

Hi!I've been trying to update my payment details, but it wont accept my new card. It says that it failed and that I should try again, what should I do about that? I have tried about 5 times but I get the same response every time.Thanks / Josefine

• Hi! I've been trying to update my payment details, but it wont accept my new card. It says that it failed and that I should try again, what should I do about that? I have tried about 5 times but I g...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! montly family subscription.

Hi all, If this is an existing topic, sorry about it but i can't find related topic. I want to buy family subscription with 3 months. How can i do it?

• Hi all, If this is an existing topic, sorry about it but i can't find related topic.   I want to buy family subscription with 3 months.   How can i do it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes