Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change payment info!

Solved!

Can't change payment info!

I am trying to change my payment info but I can't find the link in subscription!

64 Replies

Add me to the list of people....

Same here. Come on people, we're trying to give you money!

Add me to the list also.  I'd like to give you money please, just let me.

I too have this problem, add me to the list...

I found the link on an other page 🙂

The one where you change your details/country etc. Beside the country selector it says you have to change your payment option to change you country. And there is a link to the change payment page.

That did it for me atleast 🙂

Hi, i can't seem to change my payment option while my card has been expired. Can't find the button on the page. Help

Hey everyone,

WinHo is right--if you go to your 'Edit Profile' page the option to 'update your payment details' is also there.

If for some reason you're not seeing this link, please fill out our Contact Form. Just go to 'Contact' under 'About Us' at the bottom of this page.

My credit card has expired. 

I've searched the forum and several post says tha I should change the payment method.

On the subscrition page (https://www.spotify.com/se/account/subscription/) I see my old card details under payment methods, but I don't understad how to change them. The only links are under Subscription status (Spotify unlimited and Spotify Premium) and View receipts.

Maybe I'm just blind or stupid?

Your subscription

I'm experiencing the same issue here in Belgium. I can't access it in either the Subscription, profile or overview pages. My current payment method is listed but I can't change/update it. I'm entirely unable to renew my account.

Thanks - the workaround works - but would be good to make it a bit clearer - we do wantot give you our ££!

I have the same problem. How can I fix it?

SAME PROBLEM in the US as well.  Please fix!!

Yeah, me too!  Here in the UK  So frustrating, particularly because I'm out of my 10 hours of free play time and I'm desperate to upgrade to Unlimited! 

Got your email, but still it does not work. There is no link for me to click so that I can change info. I am about to have a heart attack :S

my account has no change payment details either, I just want to put in some new card details!

I cannot change my payment info as well...please, help!!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hey. I have the same problem with my account. Can't change the card details. would be nice if this got fixed 😕

Marked as solution

Step 1.

spt1.jpg

Step 2.

spt2.jpg

Step 3. Choose New Payment Method.

spt3.jpg

Hope this will work as good as for me.

Ah, indeed, it can be found on the edit profile page. It's a hyperlink under your country setting which takes you to the correct page for payment method modification, so it's easy to miss.

The direct url seems to be "https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/subscription/change-payment/", though depending on your country you should probably change the "uk" to your own country code.

Great! It works!!
Thanks so much!!

Anyways, I think the devs should have a look on the code of that page... 😛

Suggested posts