Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on new computer

Can't log in on new computer

I'm a Premium member but currently can't access either the desktop version or the web version of Spotify on my new PC. Facebook login isn't working and the Spotify won't recognise the email address associated with my account. I'm still logged in as normal on my laptop, phone etc.

4 Replies

Hey there, @macanbhacaigh

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Firstly, we'd recommend checking out the steps here:
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/ 🙂

We’d also recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way, you can determine which one you used to sign up for at www.spotify.com, and then try logging in with this email.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

/M

I've already read the info you linked but it hasn't helped.

Regarding the email, I have numerous mails from Spotify to the account I'm trying to reset yet I'm being told that it is not associated.

I have the same problem. I can't log in via FB on my computer via app. Web player is working, app on alptop amd on smaprthone are working as well.

Hey @macanbhacaigh, thanks for trying Melody's suggestions.

To check, does this still happen for you now? We'd suggest a clean reinstall of the app on those devices before trying to use that correct email address in the username field. Also give the 'Log In With Facebook' blue button another go after the reinstall.

@Banana22 - good to know that it works for you on multiple devices. Can you log in via your email and Facebook password in the username field on that desktop app?

Suggested posts