Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

bggfyjtyjutr

yuikgyuokygolyuoytiyu oluiouyoiyuiyuoluiouyi

• Regular
  • yuikgyuokygolyuoytiyu oluiouyoiyuiyuoluiouyi
  • guidreer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Play Music

Spotify does not work. All songs are unavailable and unplayable except with shuffle play. I can't skip through parts of a song. I was able to play music (not on shuffle) only when I was on my free trial. After that, Spotify went back to not working. ...

• Spotify does not work. All songs are unavailable and unplayable except with shuffle play. I can't skip through parts of a song.  I was able to play music (not on shuffle) only when I was on my ...
  • DukePlayzMC07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Logging In, Spotify account via Facebook, email hasn't changed.

Hi, I created my account through Facebook and never had a problem until now. I just upgraded to a new hard drive in my Macbok and now I can't get my spotify to work. I can login to my Spotify account on the web, through the browser, but when it tries...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I created my account through Facebook and never had a problem until now. I just upgraded to a new hard drive in my Macbok and now I can't get my spotify to work. I can login to my Spotify ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Up An Account in Bahrain

Hi, I dont seem to be able to open a new account for my wife. Her Iphone region is UK although we reside in Bahrain. This is preventing her using my premium family account. Any ideas how to help please?

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I dont seem to be able to open a new account for my wife. Her Iphone region is UK although we reside in Bahrain. This is preventing her using my premium family account. Any ideas how to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for $0.99 wouldn't work when clicking the link

I received emails and ads to get premium for $0.99 for 3 months.But everytime i clicked the link to sign up it said there was a problem with the webpage and try again later. Now it looks like the deal has expired.How am I supposed to make use of a de...

• I received emails and ads to get premium for $0.99 for 3 months. But everytime i clicked the link to sign up it said there was a problem with the webpage and try again later. Now it looks like the d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login with facebook through pc app

tried click serval time login with facebook but nothing happen....i am using window 10...

• tried click serval time login with facebook but nothing happen....i am using window 10...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spam in the Community

Hi folks, we want to let everyone know we're aware of the recent spam attacks hitting the Spotify Community. We're working with Lithium on getting this issue under control as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience while we work on stopping th...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi folks, we want to let everyone know we're aware of the recent spam attacks hitting the Spotify Community.    We're working with Lithium on getting this issue under control as quickly...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes

from premium to family: take over yearly payment?

Dear all I have a premium account payed yearly. It is still 6 months before expiring.I'd like to upgrade to a family account. How does it work with the payment already payed? Does it take it over from the premium subscription to the family account? H...

• Dear all   I have a premium account payed yearly. It is still 6 months before expiring. I'd like to upgrade to a family account.   How does it work with the payment already payed? Does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR: Oh no! We're all mixed up....

When logging in I get a green error screen with the message: "We're all mixed up""Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again." Have been trying for the past 6 hours to refresh and login, as well as using ingoni...

• Casual Listener
  • When logging in I get a green error screen with the message:   "We're all mixed up" "Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again."   Have been tr...
  • bencolless
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

someone else is using my account

there has been a couple of time ive logged on recently and my playlists have been deleted and someone has been listening to other songs. ithought i was going mad so reset my password to the same one. then when i logged on, i was logged out for a star...

• there has been a couple of time ive logged on recently and my playlists have been deleted and someone has been listening to other songs. ithought i was going mad so reset my password to the same one....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! International Transaction Fee being charged to my account

I am in Australia and have an Australian Spotify Family Account. It was all going great, I was being charged by "SPOTIFY AUSTRALIA PL" each month. Then it went bad in November I was charged by "SPOTIFY" and my bank hit me up for an international tran...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in Australia and have an Australian Spotify Family Account. It was all going great, I was being charged by "SPOTIFY AUSTRALIA PL" each month. Then it went bad in November I was charged by "...
  • michaeldowling
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura

Recentemente houve uma promocao onde se pagava R$1,99 por 3 meses. Fiz o cadastro e o pagamento no 07/12/17 porem eu esqueci o login e a senha, troquei de celular e nao consigo mais conectar. Ate ai tudo bem, o problema eh que a assinatura foi feita,...

• Recentemente houve uma promocao onde se pagava R$1,99 por 3 meses. Fiz o cadastro e o pagamento no 07/12/17 porem eu esqueci o login e a senha, troquei de celular e nao consigo mais conectar. Ate ai ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta estudante

Ao cadastrar minha conta estudante nao conseguir enviar os comprovantes, ao clicar sobre carregar os arquivos o mesmo nao ia e o valor ja foi debitado no meu cartao e no app esta que nao sou premium. O que devo fazer?

• Ao cadastrar minha conta estudante nao conseguir enviar os comprovantes, ao clicar sobre carregar os arquivos o mesmo nao ia e o valor ja foi debitado no meu cartao e no app esta que nao sou premium....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shifted to family premium. Now I can't access my own account.

Everyone in the family seems to be able to access the account except me -- the account owner. My account seems to be merged with one of the other family members. Anyone else have this issue?

• Everyone in the family seems to be able to access the account except me -- the account owner. My account seems to be merged with one of the other family members. Anyone else have this issue? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not accepting password

I cancelled my premium account earlier this month to join in a family premium. Problem is I cannot get in. The message is `wrong username or password` or: "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Fac...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium account earlier this month to join in a family premium. Problem is I cannot get in. The message is `wrong username or password` or: "It looks like you are using your Faceb...
  • 1Johannes
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my username just random letters and numbers?

When I signed up for spotify, I put my name as my username but for some reason now when I log in it says that my username isn't my name but random numbers but when I log in with my email, it says that my username is my name. So I'm just confused on w...

• When I signed up for spotify, I put my name as my username but for some reason now when I log in it says that my username isn't my name but random numbers but when I log in with my email, it says tha...
  • weasleay
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card trouble

I have an activated Spotify gift card and I just scratched it off to get the pin. When I type the pin in to redeem the gift card it says it's not valid.

• I have an activated Spotify gift card and I just scratched it off to get the pin. When I type the pin in to redeem the gift card it says it's not valid. 
  • afamiano
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the username of my Spotify profile.

Hello! I'm writing because I'm having a problem with my Spotify account and I need help from you. I am a new subscriber of Spotify and the problem I experienced appeared when I signed up. My problem is that my Spotify activation code has replaced the...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I'm writing because I'm having a problem with my Spotify account and I need help from you. I am a new subscriber of Spotify and the problem I experienced appeared when I signed up. My problem ...
  • shadybetch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes