Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't delete account without an email? (no email on spotify account)

I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?

• I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnect devices from spotify

i currently have a friend using my spotify thats linked to my facebook account and when i sign out everywhere he is still able to sign into my facebook. i also changed the password to my facebook and his device remembers it so it auto logs him back o...

• Regular
  • i currently have a friend using my spotify thats linked to my facebook account and when i sign out everywhere he is still able to sign into my facebook. i also changed the password to my facebook and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting Spotify community account

please delete my community account thank you

• Visitor
  • please delete my community account thank you
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking a follower

Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 

• Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

change address of premium family

hello i'm Jorge,I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address.What can i do to change the address and the name of t...

• hello i'm Jorge, I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address....
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi! I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too! I also have another account which I have another email address asigned too. Please can can you advise how I delete my account? Thanks.

• Hi!    I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too!    I also have another account which I have another email address ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo conectar mi cuenta con Facebook

Hola, ¿cómo va? Desde hace mucho tiempo que trato de conectar mi cuenta con Facebook pero a la hora de dar OK en la ventana de FB inmediatamente se me cierra y no se conecta. Leí que era un bug cuando ya lo habías hecho con otra cuenta pero la verdad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, ¿cómo va? Desde hace mucho tiempo que trato de conectar mi cuenta con Facebook pero a la hora de dar OK en la ventana de FB inmediatamente se me cierra y no se conecta. Leí que era un bug cuand...
  • MartinGJorge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Artists of the Same Name listed under my Artist Page

I have an artist page on Spotify through Distrokid, and although I have made my account with Spotify and set up my artist page etc. I still have to see other artists listed under the same name for my band. When someone goes to my band's website and w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an artist page on Spotify through Distrokid, and although I have made my account with Spotify and set up my artist page etc. I still have to see other artists listed under the same name for my...
  • sintricity08
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant log in

I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with another one I do exist. I just don’t exist while logging ...

• I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with anothe...
  • asiodjfoasjdf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

maximal number of downloads reached?

i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - what is this?

• Regular
  • i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - wha...
  • Skt1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium features when paying

I have just re signed up to Spotify. I do not have any of the premium features. I have limited skips and can't choose any song I want to listen too.I also cannot connect my Spotify to my Facebook, it says that it's already connected but then when I g...

• Visitor
  • I have just re signed up to Spotify. I do not have any of the premium features. I have limited skips and can't choose any song I want to listen too. I also cannot connect my Spotify to my Facebook...
  • kirky28
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscription issues

So I tried to subscribe to my husbands family plan and get rid of my “trial” but am unable to do this. I apparently have 2 subscriptions...1 family and 1 of my own that I can not get rid of because my account says the only 1 I have is the family...ug...

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried to subscribe to my husbands family plan and get rid of my “trial” but am unable to do this. I apparently have 2 subscriptions...1 family and 1 of my own that I can not get rid of because m...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printable receipt?

I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you please make a nice, clean, printable pdf template an o...

• Casual Listener
  • I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you ple...
  • simonarjuna
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes

my Spotify password is public

I just created an account. Insteat of having my name on my Profile, Spotify shows my password....

• Visitor
  • I just created an account. Insteat of having my name on my Profile, Spotify shows my password....  
  • kelvinelove
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked

I have signup a spotify account using facebook and subscribe to premium account. Recently, I found that my account was added some playlist. Then I check my account and found that my some info is not accurate such as email change, password incorrect a...

• Visitor
  • I have signup a spotify account using facebook and subscribe to premium account. Recently, I found that my account was added some playlist. Then I check my account and found that my some info is not ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi-Fi invite

Is it possible to get an invite to Spotify Hi-Fi? I so want to ditch Tidal and return!!!

• Is it possible to get an invite to Spotify Hi-Fi?    I so want to ditch Tidal and return!!!
  • anesheim
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen accounts

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Found a list of premium accounts, with user names and passwords (SNIPPED) I can't get in touch with support maybe someone here can get it to someone who can have it taken down??

• Casual Listener
  •   Found a list of premium accounts, with user names and passwords (SNIPPED) I can't get in touch with support maybe someone here can get it to someone who can have it taken down??
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change to company name?

Hi, all!Issue: when I login to Spotify with company name and password, my name is displayed instead. How come? I need to have our company name displayed so that our playlists can be shared and found. I have tried to log off an in but no changes. Rega...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all! Issue: when I login to Spotify with company name and password, my name is displayed instead. How come?   I need to have our company name displayed so that our playlists can be shared...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

payed

hallo, i already payed for my spotify premium and is doesn't work. Does someone know what i can do now??

• hallo, i already payed for my spotify premium and is doesn't work. Does someone know what i can do now??
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with the subscription

I made the student payment of the 49 and the charge was made to my card but in spotify it is not updated and follows my account as if it were free.

• I made the student payment of the 49 and the charge was made to my card but in spotify it is not updated and follows my account as if it were free.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes