Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in to spotify app.

Can't log in to spotify app.

Hi. I can't log in to my spotify app. I have updated the app and tried to uninstall and reinstall but I still can't log in. My password is correct because I was able to log in thru the spotify website but not thru the app. Anyone know, how can this be fixed? Thank you
7 Replies

Hi, welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to hear that! If you're trying to log in using your username in the username field, try using your email address instead (or the other way round, if you used your email address).

Hope this fixes the problem! Have a nice Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi labelscollected. Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, i still cant log in using my email address. I tried creating another account and it succesfully did. But then i tried to open my original account and same problem happens.

Hey - have you created your account using Facebook, or linked it to Facebook later? Try logging in with it!

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

No, i signed up thru email. I tried everything but i still get the same issue. When I log in thru the app, it doesn't say any error but it brings me back to the main page when logging in. I tried many times but none of it successfully logged in.

Hi,

Try to reset your password, then try to access using both the username and email address (one at a time). Find out more here. Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

I reset my password and went immediately to login and received an error that an account is already set up using this email

Hey @hlm629,

If you believe that someone has used your email in order to create another account, please contact Support. There are three ways to do so:

1. using this form;
  2. the Facebook support page;
  3. the Twitter support page.

Keep me updated ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts