Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Problem with family account, one a account stops the other?

Hi!I'm the administrator of my familys account but my parents have run into some trouble. They Have two separate accounts but when one of them starts a song on their cellphone, the other ones stops. I have checked and they are registered as two diffe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm the administrator of my familys account but my parents have run into some trouble. They Have two separate accounts but when one of them starts a song on their cellphone, the other ones sto...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium aanbieding voor 3 maanden geld voor 1 maand

Hoi, ik heb zojuist 10 euro betaald voor 3 maanden Spotify Premium alleen geeft hij op het moment helaas aan dat dit maar voor 1 maand geldt.Graag zou ik dit willen oplossen!

• Casual Listener
  • Hoi, ik heb zojuist 10 euro betaald voor 3 maanden Spotify Premium alleen geeft hij op het moment helaas aan dat dit maar voor 1 maand geldt. Graag zou ik dit willen oplossen!     
  • MDijkers
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best subscription for my case

Hello Spotify team, We are a small familly of 3 Spotify fans. I live in Canada, my sister in USA and my father in France. We are looking for the best option to get a premium account for all of us. For Spotify Family, we need to reside to the same add...

• Hello Spotify team,   We are a small familly of 3 Spotify fans. I live in Canada, my sister in USA and my father in France. We are looking for the best option to get a premium account for all ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not get premium

I get this error when I enter my credit card information;I guess the card or the payment provider is having a bad day. Do not worry, you were never paid. Try again or use another payment method. Please help me.

• I get this error when I enter my credit card information; I guess the card or the payment provider is having a bad day. Do not worry, you were never paid. Try again or use another payment method. &...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wiped

My Spotify logged me out this morning and now none of my songs are saved it looks like it has completely reset to the free version. Will my subscription have been cancelled or will I still be paying my monthly rate?

• Not applicable
  • My Spotify logged me out this morning and now none of my songs are saved it looks like it has completely reset to the free version. Will my subscription have been cancelled or will I still be paying ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant remember email address/username i set up my Premium Spotify with

I bought new phone and trying to install spotify.I have a 3 month subscription with my last phone which was stolen 3 days ago.how do i log in if i cant remember my email/username or password

• I bought new phone and trying to install spotify.I have a 3 month subscription with my last phone which was stolen 3  days ago.how do i log in if i cant remember my email/username or password 😞
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bank secrecy compromised

I'm from Brazil, and there's a lot of websites saying that in the spotify's new terms of agreement users have to waive their bank secrecy to use spotify. I would like to understand this clause better before taking any action, can someone in spotify h...

• I'm from Brazil, and there's a lot of websites saying that in the spotify's new terms of agreement users have to waive their bank secrecy to use spotify. I would like to understand this clause better...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't purchase Premium system doesn't recognize my postal code..help

I've tried numerous times to purchase the family premium plan but unfortunately each time I enter my information the system informs me that I have entered an invalid postal code. Not sure what I can do now especially since there isn't a customer serv...

• I've tried numerous times to purchase the family premium plan but unfortunately each time I enter my information the system informs me that I have entered an invalid postal code. Not sure what I can ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charged when subscribe Spotify Family, even receipt is not available

I got my credit card statement today, I see one $48HKD charge from Spotify via Paypal and another $78HKD charge from Spotify directly from credit card. Both were charged on 12 Dec 2016 and the subscribtion was supposed to end at the same day. On that...

• I got my credit card statement today, I see one $48HKD charge from Spotify via Paypal and another $78HKD charge from Spotify directly from credit card. Both were charged on 12 Dec 2016 and the s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot username and password

Forgot username and password. When i try to send my email address it says i am already logged in with facebook

• Forgot username and password. When i try to send my email address it says i am already logged in with facebook
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I can't log in as it says I can't use Spotify premium abroad for more than 14 days... I'm not abroad? I logged in using Facebook but I can't change anything! Any help?

• I can't log in as it says I can't use Spotify premium abroad for more than 14 days... I'm not abroad? I logged in using Facebook but I can't change anything! Any help?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I had to cancel and Spotify keeps hitting my bank now am overdrawn.....Who I contact in spotify

• I had to cancel and Spotify keeps hitting my bank now am overdrawn.....Who I contact in spotify
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wont allow me to save songs

I use to be able to find an artist and save the song to my library. Now I can only save to a playlist and I don't even have a library with artist. Anyone know about this?

• I use to be able to find an artist and save the song to my library. Now I can only save to a playlist and I don't even have a library with artist. Anyone know about this?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account changed to free without warning

I have two accounts linked with a family subscription.Suddenly both accounts were set to free, without any warningabout problems with payment or such.I am using PayPal for payments, and that account is used for otherpayments weekly, and has not had a...

• I have two accounts linked with a family subscription. Suddenly both accounts were set to free, without any warning about problems with payment or such. I am using PayPal for payments, and that ac...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Vodafone Premium Account Problem

Hi! I use Vodafone and Spotify premium bundle. But about 10 days I seem to be a free subscription and I use advertising content. Vodafone can not reach a solution about the subject. Can you help?

• Hi! I use Vodafone and Spotify premium bundle. But about 10 days I seem to be a free subscription and I use advertising content. Vodafone can not reach a solution about the subject. Can you help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink incorrect Facebook account

Can someone help me out please. I tried to link my Facebook account however because someone else's seemed to have unknowingly been logged into theirs on my phone it has linked theirfacebook account. I tried to follow the steps on Spotify help however...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help me out please.   I tried to link my Facebook account however because someone else's seemed to have unknowingly been logged into theirs on my phone it has linked theirfacebook ...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Familyplan with girlfriend ?

Two qustions: My Grilfriend lives with me can she then join my familyplan ?Can the accounts in my familyplan also hear headspace (that I also subscribe thru spotify) Thanks for the help and happy hollydays

• Two qustions:  My Grilfriend lives with me can she then join my familyplan ? Can the accounts in my familyplan also hear headspace (that I also subscribe thru spotify)   Thanks for th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I'm in a different country than my payment details.

I can not get over how bad customer service is here.... I can not even get in direct contact with a person.... I have family members who I would like to add but my payment is based in Singapore and my account for some reason has a US zip code and Sin...

• I can not get over how bad customer service is here.... I can not even get in direct contact with a person.... I have family members who I would like to add but my payment is based in Singapore and m...
  • perrith
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ended my subscription on the same day of subscription but still charged

My Account shows the following information. I cancelled this subscription on the same day as I started the subscription. I received confirmation from Spotify about my cancellation. Hoever, the fee euro 9.99 is still charged. Why does why subscriptio ...

• My Account shows the following information. I cancelled this subscription on the same day as I started the subscription. I received confirmation from Spotify about my cancellation. Hoever, the fee eu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes