Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Email don't reach my mailbox

Hi, I form part of a family suscription yet, and Spotify send to some a email requesting a verification. According to the mail sent to the representative of the account, I must have received one but I haven't.I need that Spotify send me again the mai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I form part of a family suscription yet, and Spotify send to some a email requesting a verification. According to the mail sent to the representative of the account, I must have received one...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facebook still being remembered but unlinked

I unlinked Facebook 48 hours ago but it's still got the photo and name on from Facebook. I downloaded the desktop app on a few computers and on some the dedicated Spotify username has come back but on others it's still the Facebook name and picture. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I unlinked Facebook 48 hours ago but it's still got the photo and name on from Facebook. I downloaded the desktop app on a few computers and on some the dedicated Spotify username has come back but o...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Username is Numeric

Hi guys, does anybody know why (here and in my Mac OS App) my username is display as a numeric value (UUID?)?How can I fix it so it displays my real name instead? Thanks,Christian

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   does anybody know why (here and in my Mac OS App) my username is display as a numeric value (UUID?)? How can I fix it so it displays my real name instead?   Thanks, Chris...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have two accounts

One with Spotify that needs to have it on the other account

• One with Spotify that needs to have it on the other account
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Account on one Emailadress / double subscription.

Hi, my problem is that i have two spotify accounts on my emaildress. I dont know why. Today, i subscribed to spotify family and know i have to pay for premium on my 1. account and family on the 2nd account. Is it possible to unite both account to one...

• Hi,   my problem is that i have two spotify  accounts on my emaildress. I dont know why. Today, i subscribed to spotify family and know i have to pay for premium on my 1. account and fami...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen.

My account got stolen. The password and email is changed and I have a bunch of crappy music in my playlist. I am only able to log in through facebook.I tried the "contact spotify" thingy, and the reply will be sent to the new email(that is not mine) ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account got stolen. The password and email is changed and I have a bunch of crappy music in my playlist. I am only able to log in through facebook. I tried the "contact spotify" thingy, and the...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NAO CONSIGO EFETUAR O PAGAMENTO

BOM DIA NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO EFETUAR O PAGAMENTO NEM POR CARTAO DE CRÉDITO NEM POR BOLETO, TODAS AS VEZES QUE EU TENHO PAGAR VIA CARTÃO FALA QUE ESTÁ INDISPONÍVEL, E POR BOLETO FALA QUE DEU ERRO

• BOM DIA NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO EFETUAR O PAGAMENTO NEM POR CARTAO DE CRÉDITO NEM POR BOLETO, TODAS AS VEZES QUE EU TENHO PAGAR VIA CARTÃO FALA QUE ESTÁ INDISPONÍVEL, E POR BOLETO FALA QUE DEU ERRO
  • rafagardin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 Spotify accounts through the same email address. How do I merge?

I have 2 Spotify accounts through the same email address. Account 1 is registered through my FaceBook account and has all my playlists. Account 2 is registered through my email address and does not have my playlists. I have upgraded to Spotify Premiu...

• Visitor
  • I have 2 Spotify accounts through the same email address. Account 1 is registered through my FaceBook account and has all my playlists. Account 2 is registered through my email address and does not h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

email already in use

I have invited my partner to join family premium. She has never used spotify before. When she tried to create a new account it says email already in use. When trying the change password process the email comes back in german from spotify germany. We ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have invited my partner to join family premium. She has never used spotify before. When she tried to create a new account it says email already in use. When trying the change password process the e...
  • MarkPedersen
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

libspotify request

I requested a developer key on this site https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/libspotify/application-keys/ only now after a week I still don't have a response. Does anyone have an idea what to do?I'm trying to play music on my Raspberry Pi 3 wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I requested a developer key on this site https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/libspotify/application-keys/ only now after a week I still don't have a response.  Does anyone have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deactivating my Facebook account but won't let me login

Im trying to keep my Facebook account deactivated but my Spotify account is linked to Facebook account and I can't login to my premium account

• Im trying to keep my Facebook account deactivated but my Spotify account is linked to Facebook account and I can't login to my premium account
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yearly badges

I have only gotten the 2-year badge but I have songs saved in my Starred from 2010. How can it be that I have not been a member since 2010?

• Casual Listener
  • I have only gotten the 2-year badge but I have songs saved in my Starred from 2010. How can it be that I have not been a member since 2010?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account hacked

Hello,my Spotify got hacked. Someone changed the email adress, Username and password.I contacted the Support twice and since last week, no one answered me.What can I do? I have Spotify Premium and I dont want, that the hacker wil got my Payment infor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my Spotify got hacked. Someone changed the email adress, Username and password. I contacted the Support twice and since last week, no one answered me. What can I do? I have Spotify Premium ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Landänderung

Ich bin für längere Zeit in Kolumbien. In den Kontoeinstellungen steht Schweiz undEigentlich, weil ich für längere Zeit in Kolumbien lebe, sollte ich das Land ändern.Leider geht stirbt nicht. Ich kann mich hier auch nicht anmelden.Was kann ich tun?

• Ich bin für längere Zeit in Kolumbien. In den Kontoeinstellungen steht Schweiz und Eigentlich, weil ich für längere Zeit in Kolumbien lebe, sollte ich das Land ändern. Leider geht stirbt nicht. Ich...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in Spotify in another country

I downloaded Spotify when I was travelling in Hong Kong, however after I came back to Australia in 14 days I couldn't log in again and a speech bubble popped up and says 'only 14 days using Spotify abroad' , but I'm not abroad, this is where I live. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify when I was travelling in Hong Kong, however after I came back to Australia in 14 days I couldn't log in again and a speech bubble popped up and says 'only 14 days using Spotify a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Profile Picture

Hey...I haven't been able to change my profile picture. Not a big issue, I was just wondering what's up. When I scroll over it there shows up the whole "change profile picture" thing, but when I click on it, nothing happens.

• Regular
  • Hey...I haven't been able to change my profile picture. Not a big issue, I was just wondering what's up. When I scroll over it there shows up the whole "change profile picture" thing, but when I clic...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country - Only family plan available?

Hi I recently moved to the UK from NZ and am updating my Spotify account with my new UK bank details. When I change country it asks for which 'plan/subscription' I want but it only offers the family plan. I previously had standard premium and am just...

• Regular
  • Hi 🙂 I recently moved to the UK from NZ and am updating my Spotify account with my new UK bank details. When I change country it asks for which 'plan/subscription' I want but it only offers the fam...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I still pay for 2 accounts, but i should not

I cancelled premium a long time ago and joined spotify family, but still pay for premium. I have paid many months now. Why? Cannot find support to call anywhere.

• I cancelled premium a long time ago and joined spotify family, but still pay for premium. I have paid many months now. Why? Cannot find support to call anywhere.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked and email changed

Just got an email stating my email address for spotify was changed - unfortunately I have never changed my email account and the email they said my account was changed to is one I'm not familiar with.Thankfully I'm able to log in here through a previ...

• Just got an email stating my email address for spotify was changed - unfortunately I have never changed my email account and the email they said my account was changed to is one I'm not familiar with...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

i have entered someone elses email by mistake and added my bank details, only to realise when im trying to log in this is what has happened. i need the email changing as soon as possible as they could access my bank details however spotify arent answ...

• i have entered someone elses email by mistake and added my bank details, only to realise when im trying to log in this is what has happened. i need the email changing as soon as possible as they coul...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes