Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Family

Upgraded to Spotify Family and it works for me (Managing account) but my brother can't play music on his app.

• Upgraded to Spotify Family and it works for me (Managing account) but my brother can't play music on his app.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payed premium acc.....but spotify acc not registering

I have premium spotify account payed by spark have done for ages....however spotify has stopped working requesting I upgrade to premium and requests payment details (I already have premium) why won't it let me play. I've tried logging in and out, I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium spotify account payed by spark have done for ages....however spotify has stopped working requesting I upgrade to premium and requests payment details (I already have premium) why won't...
  • Brastoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I signed up with Facebook then logged out and signed in with my friends account on my phone now I'm trying to log back in using my sign in but it just keeps signing me in through his. What do I do?

• I signed up with Facebook then logged out and signed in with my friends account on my phone now I'm trying to log back in using my sign in but it just keeps signing me in through his. What do I do?
  • gabejones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Argentina - Problems to renew premium account

Hola, Recientemente cambie mi banco y tengo una nueva tarjeta visa de débito y crédito. pero cuando intento para pagar Recibo el siguiente mensaje"Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha car...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Recientemente cambie mi banco y tengo una nueva tarjeta visa de débito y crédito. pero cuando intento para pagar Recibo el siguiente mensaje " Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de ...
  • hernandezricard
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accept family invite

I'm accepting a family invite. ok clicking accept its asking for name and address which is not in any of the instructions I'm finding. When I infirm I'm at same address as administrator it's not moving on. It's asking me to enter the invite code. i m...

• I'm accepting a family invite.   ok clicking accept   its asking for name and address which is not in any of the instructions I'm finding.  When I infirm I'm at same address as ad...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disappeared account

I had to change my credit card so it stopped paying for Premium. I tried to pay with a debit card until I get my new credit card. However, obviously it didn't work because now my account is disappeared. I cannot log in. Is it possible to give a new c...

• I had to change my credit card so it stopped paying for Premium. I tried to pay with a debit card until I get my new credit card. However, obviously it didn't work because now my account is disappear...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving Countries

I moved to the Philippines and I was trying to switch my country from the US to the Philippines but it the payment changed to Euros and then it wont let me change the payment to my philippines cell line

• I moved to the Philippines and I was trying to switch my country from the US to the Philippines but it the payment changed to Euros and then it wont let me change the payment to my philippines cell l...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook is linked with an old account

My current Facebook is linked to an old Spotify account that idk any more. How do I connect my new Spotify to my Facebook?

• My current Facebook is linked to an old Spotify account that idk any more. How do I connect my new Spotify to my Facebook?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify is paused

I have paid the Premium for last month but it was late payment. Then I have paid for the late payment of January and February together. I have received and email from Klarna that they have received my payment. However my Spotify Premium is not active...

• I have paid the Premium for last month but it was late payment. Then I have paid for the late payment of January and February together. I have received and email from Klarna that they have received m...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEED HELP: Paid Spotify Premium via Globe Prepaid but PREMIUM TRIAL on display

i help my friend to subscribe spotify premium and we already paid it via load but it still shows that he's still on premium trial .plz help .i already tried logging out and logging in for several times but it didnt work.

• i help my friend to subscribe spotify premium and we already paid it via load but it still shows that he's still on premium trial .plz help .i already tried logging out and logging in for several tim...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged twice for a service i am not even receiving. Help!

I was trying to get the student discount but at the end my school is not even on the list and you guys are charging me for this service twice. I need to get my money back.

• I was trying to get the student discount but at the end my school is not even on the list and you guys are charging me for this service twice. I need to get my money back.
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Contacting spotify

I think it is lazy and insulting to customers that it is seemingly impossible to contact any person who has any responsible connection with Spotify. They are treating their customers with disrespect and I will check out if there is an alternative com...

• I think it is lazy and insulting to customers that it is seemingly impossible to contact any person who has any responsible connection with Spotify. They are treating their customers with disrespect ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost music

Hi,The app on my phone was deleted. I have downloaded the app again but and logged into my Spotify premium account. However all my music has gone and it is saying my account is only Spotify free. I have checked my bank account and I am still paying f...

• Hi, The app on my phone was deleted. I have downloaded the app again but and logged into my Spotify premium account. However all my music has gone and it is saying my account is only Spotify free. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

Hi, I have upgraded my account to the Family account. I am using it for myself and 4 kids. 2 of them do not have email address so I cant send them the link (as they are only 7 yrs old). I have tried typing in the link on thier devices but that just t...

• Hi,   I have upgraded my account to the Family account. I am using it for myself and 4 kids. 2 of them do not have email address so I cant send them the link (as they are only 7 yrs old). I ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote log in

I installed spotify for my old workplace on their tablet in Australia, and have since left. After returning to the UK, I now find that they still use my spotify account. I have tried revoking their app access, logging everyone out and changing my pas...

• I installed spotify for my old workplace on their tablet in Australia, and have since left. After returning to the UK, I now find that they still use my spotify account.   I have tried revokin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem signing in

Has taken me out of my account and tells me that you can not enter, send me to the help zone

• Has taken me out of my account and tells me that you can not enter, send me to the help zone
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium Account

I cancelled my premium account but Spotify still charged me for it and I want to get my money back. I just want to have the free account.

• I cancelled my premium account but Spotify still charged me for it and I want to get my money back. I just want to have the free account.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription charges

Hi. I am Tanisha. Does anyone know if Spotify premium charges every month or every three months?

• Hi. I am Tanisha. Does anyone know if Spotify premium charges every month or every three months?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Konten laufen über eine Telefonnummer

Hallo,Ich hatte einen zweiten Account erstellt und ihn aus Versehen auf die gleiche Handynummer "registriert". Dann konnte ich auf meinem Hauptaccount kein Premium mehr haben... Ich mache es über die Handyrechnung und nicht per PayPal. Nun habe ich d...

• Hallo, Ich hatte einen zweiten Account erstellt und ihn aus Versehen auf die gleiche Handynummer "registriert". Dann konnte ich auf meinem Hauptaccount kein Premium mehr haben... Ich mache es über d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

Cada vez que quiero ingresar mi tarjeta para realizar el pago me sale error con el banco. No me ha permitido realizar el pago y registrar mi tarjeta para que sea recurrente el pago, lo he intentado con 3 tarjetas diferentes con el mismo resultado, es...

• Cada vez que quiero ingresar mi tarjeta para realizar el pago me sale error con el banco. No me ha permitido realizar el pago y registrar mi tarjeta para que sea recurrente el pago, lo he intentado c...
  • Patalher
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes