Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to premium account

Solved!

Can't login to premium account

Hello,

I've been using Premium for about a year now I think and always automatically logged in with my facebook account. Today I wanted to disconnect facebook from spotify, because I didn't want my facebook friends to see what I listened to all the time. I think I clicked something wrong, because I was logged out altogether. Now when I try to login again with my facebook login, I'm logged in to an older, free spotify account. 

Because I can't remember the username of my premium account, I don't know how I can ever return to my premium account. 

I hope someone can help me...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Been a spotify premium customer for almost two months now

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

To whomever can help me reinstall spotify premium tamehema123@gmail.com or tomhema can't remember password

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

The Spotify team will be able to help you recover your account, but you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form to do so, since they will need to verify some personal details to prove it is your account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Been a spotify premium customer for almost two months now
Marked as solution

To whomever can help me reinstall spotify premium tamehema123@gmail.com or tomhema can't remember password

Love being identified as Music lover

I still can not log on. I have the college premium account and I can not log onto the app itself. It says an account has already been made with this email. But problem is I am logging in, of course there is an account w/ that email

I can not log in to my premium acct. Lease do it.... babygirlsm73@gmail.com

Hi i have upgraded to spotify premium im isingmy smart phone and dont have space for the app. Ive set it all upbut cant log in to use it !.can anyone help cheers

@Glove_2016 what phone do you have?

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

LG STYLO

@babygirlsm73 can you login to your premium account through the desktop client?

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi I'm having trouble logging in to my Spotify account with Facebook. I created the account with Facebook and I'm a premium Member but it won't log me in.

@James3452

My suggestion would be for you to create a new account with different email address from the one you use for facebook. That will give you a Spotify username, so you won't have to rely on facebook anymore.

You can create it here:

https://www.spotify.com/signup/

Once you have this new account, contact customer support and they'll help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

If you like you can link this new account to your facebook again, but now you won't have to rely in the facebook login process, since you'll have your very own Spotify username.

osorniosSpotify Star

I still can't login to premium or free spotify either. I have done everything asked of me and I am getting frustrated. So frustrated that Pandora etc is starting to sound better and better.
Rocky is NOT a happy camper right now!!

My premium subscription isn't being recognised. It suddenly dissapeared this morning (on my phone and laptop). I've been a customer for close on two years now, and when I log into my account via a browser, I see that my receipt is still valid till June, but it still tells me to upgrade- I haven't changed any details on my account, and I've now lost all my settings and being treated to advertisements all over again. I've tried resinstalling the app, logging in and out... No success...

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 10.27.20.png

I have no idea why this was sent to me. It offers no assistance in
resolving my login problems. This serves no purpose for me at all. Thank
you. I guess.
Rocky Hale

@lefanis @rockylana77

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star

Help me login to spotify premium

Suggested posts