Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login with email?

Can't login with email?

Recently, the gift card I used to purchase a new 1-month subscription to Spotify ran out, so I began recieving notifcations telling me that the payment is failing and to update my card details. So after getting a new gift card and applying it, I recieved the my premium back, along with a 30-day free trial that is currently happening. After going on my account the next day, it tells me that my subscription ran out and I needed to downgrade. Thinking this was an error, I pressed downgrade, signed out, and attempted to sign back in. Although this time, it wouldn't let me sign in with my email. I thought maybe I forgot my password so when I reset it, I tried again but it still wouldn't sign me in. It still said "Login Failed: Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect." So instead I try the username, and that signs me in but says I do not have membership, and it also deleted all my saved songs, meaning I have to start over! Also I have to use the 7 day trial premium and don't get the 30-day free trial I just recieved on my email account. Is there anyway to get my email account back so I don't lose all my songs and the subscription?

0 Replies

Suggested posts