Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceled and still getting charged!

Canceled and still getting charged!

I got charged 2 twice a few times then December just around Christmas they decided to charge me 4 times! And today January 1st charged again... And I canceled it. And turned off the subscription on my phone. How can you charge someone for services they canceled and if I'm paying for that I should be able to use it till that time is up. This is literally the most horrible customer service ever it's 2016 now and they don't even have a number to talk to someone and this online stuff doesn't even help. How do I get my money back and them stop charging me?!? Help this is ridiculous I'm being charged 13.98 multiple times. How wrong to charge your customers like that.
3 Replies

Same exact is for me.
I cancelled way before my trial ended and I am still in my trial and an charged. I need fixed
Spotify Case # 04494760: Subscription - CanceSpotify Case # 04494760: Subscription - Cancelled my subscription, but was still charged ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005716VI9Clled my subscription, but was still charged ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005716VI9C:ref

It's like they will charge you whatever they want when they want two times almost every month?! Like come on and then when a charge doesn't go through right they continue to charge my bank held like 80 bucks because of that. And I feel I won't get my money back and they will continue to do this I have to go through my bank and iTunes to block them I'm thinking about doing a fraud claim against them seeing on how they will do nothing for me cause I literally can not get ahold of an actual person I want to sue them honestly I think more people should too

I'll will take leagal action if it's not fixed by Spotify take my word

Suggested posts