Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Get Premium

Solved!

Cannot Get Premium

Dear sir/madam,

I created a spotify account which linked to my Facebook account. I got Premium for that account successfully. Now, I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so that I cancelled the Premium subscription, deleted FB account, created a new spotify account by my gmail.

Then I used the same Payment information as previous account to get my new account to Premium (I already cancelled the last subscription), but it didn't succeed.

The server notified me that "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer". How can I subscribe Premium with my new account by my credit card?

Best regards,

Thinh Kieu

ErrorSpotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Alright, I'd recommend doing that. Maybe that'll allow you to subscribe to Premium using a payment method that's been used for Spotify in the past.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @kieut,

Try clicking on 'CONTINUE'.

Let me know what happens 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

It turns to the change payment method paga, and asks me to enter payment information again.

Marked as solution

Alright, I'd recommend doing that. Maybe that'll allow you to subscribe to Premium using a payment method that's been used for Spotify in the past.

MaximSpotify Star

After enterning the information, the popup shows again.

I think, it's because I'm in trial premium until May 3. So is it possible to move the facebook account to my new account?

Suggested posts