Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify Won't let me switch account info

I am a spotify user from the USA who is currently studying abroad in France. I've been using spotify ever since I got here a few months ago, but I had to get a new card and needed to update my information. Upon going to add a new payment method, spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a spotify user from the USA who is currently studying abroad in France. I've been using spotify ever since I got here a few months ago, but I had to get a new card and needed to update my inform...
  • elainawiltshire
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems downloading

Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it tried to email Spotify but told the email don't ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it...
  • Whitefang2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invite code to family member not working

I keep trying to add my son to my spotify account. I have premium for family. He goes to his email, clicks the accept invite link, it brings him to my account page. I click on redeem and says code invalid. Ive resent the code a dozen times. Help!

• I keep trying to add my son to my spotify account. I have premium for family. He goes to his email, clicks the accept invite link, it brings him to my account page. I click on redeem and says code in...
  • Nottushabby
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

can you log in to 2 accounts from the same system?

pretty straightforward. i want to be able to have an alter ego account on the same device and want to know if id be able to switch

• pretty straightforward. i want to be able to have an alter ego account on the same device and want  to know if id be able to switch
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to delete my facebook log in but keep my playlist

I am about to delete my facebook account but that is how I log into Spotify. Can I delete my facebook log in but keep all my play lists with a regluar log in?

• Visitor
  • I am about to delete my facebook account but that is how I log into Spotify. Can I delete my facebook log in but keep all my play lists with a regluar log in?
  • dan_0
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect existing account to Facebook

Hi! My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause.I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify using my Facebook account.Now, when I try to connect my non-Faceb...

• Hi!   My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause. I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify usi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ik wil premium opzeggen maar ben inlog gegevens en email kwijt

hulp gevraagd. Ik wil mijn zoon Premium opzeggen maar hij is zijn inlog gegevens en e-mail kwijt.

• hulp gevraagd.  Ik wil mijn zoon Premium opzeggen maar hij is zijn inlog gegevens en e-mail kwijt.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Was passiert mit Premium-Account wenn Handy-Mobilvertrag ausläuft

Servus zusammen, ich habe meinen D1-Mobilvertrag gekündigt. An diesen Vertrag war ein Spotify-Premium-Account gekoppelt bzw. den gab es gratis dazu. Nun meine Frage: Was passiert mit meinem Premium-Account? Gehe ich richtig der Annahme, dass sich die...

• Servus zusammen,   ich habe meinen D1-Mobilvertrag gekündigt. An diesen Vertrag war ein Spotify-Premium-Account gekoppelt bzw. den gab es gratis dazu. Nun meine Frage: Was passiert mit meinem ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I CAN'T EVEN CREATE AN ARTIST ACCOUNT

HELLO! I am producing music and I'm a rapper, I just wanted to create an Artist account, I just downloaded the Artists App then in the login I've entered with my spotify informations, after that , there is a part " Get Access " then I write my name o...

• Casual Listener
  • HELLO!  I am producing music and I'm a rapper, I just wanted to create an Artist account, I just downloaded the Artists App then in the login I've entered with my spotify informations, after th...
  • JochSejo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charging two times the price to my card.

Good evening, a few moments ago it came to my knowledge that my bank account shows two charges ( which are form Spotify). By this I mean that they are charging me the service twice.

• Good evening, a few moments ago it came to my knowledge that  my bank account shows two charges ( which are form Spotify). By this I mean that they are charging me the service twice.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

over charged.

From *snip* charged twice in 2 weeks. $17.99 march 18 and $11.99 April 1st. Please repay me immediately.

• From *snip*  charged twice in 2 weeks. $17.99 march 18 and $11.99 April 1st. Please repay me immediately. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password and email

Hello, I forgot my password and my email for my account. And can't logging anymore. But I still pay my subscription. Can anybody help me?

• Hello,  I forgot my password and my email for my account. And can't logging anymore. But I still pay my subscription.  Can anybody help me?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for premium with phone number

Please help,I signed up for the 60 day trial with my phone number and now cannot log in to cancel it, in fact, I cannot find any details of my account anywhere.How do i log in?

• Please help, I signed up for the 60 day trial with my phone number and now cannot log in to cancel it, in fact, I cannot find any details of my account anywhere. How do i log in?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

You must provide a valid Spotify URI value

I’m trying to create a new post in the share playlists area. When I paste the link, I’m getting this error message: You must provide a valid Spotify URI value and I’m not able to post. However, the link works in an existing post. Any suggestions?

• Roadie
  • I’m trying to create a new post in the share playlists area. When I paste the link, I’m getting this error message:    You must provide a valid Spotify URI value   and I’m not able...
  • mrrockmusic6886
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Premium omaggio per 60 giorni

Dopo aver inserito i dati ad un link mandato da Spotify per email che mi offriva 60 giorni gratuiti di Spotify premium, il mio account continua ad essere in versione Free e non mi fa accedere alle opzioni Premium, sapreste come risolvere il problema?...

• Dopo aver inserito i dati ad un link mandato da Spotify per email che mi offriva 60 giorni gratuiti di Spotify premium, il mio account continua ad essere in versione Free e non mi fa accedere alle op...
  • Dany10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family not getting email to join premium family even though email address is correct

I have invited my son to join my new premium family plan but he isn't receiving the email invitation despite the fact I am using the correct email address. He lives at my current address and currently has a premium subscription. Any help would be app...

• Casual Listener
  • I have invited my son to join my new premium family plan but he isn't receiving the email invitation despite the fact I am using the correct  email address.  He lives at my current address ...
  • jofri159
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I claim my artist account with my new account?

I claimed my artist account with my old account, but now that account has been shut down (due to privacy reasons), and I can't reclaim it with my new account. I have written to the Spotify Artist support, but I haven't gotten an answer back yet. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I claimed my artist account with my old account, but now that account has been shut down (due to privacy reasons), and I can't reclaim it with my new account. I have written to the Spotify Artist sup...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Username

Some minutes ago I creat a new Spotify for my Arstist profile. But my Username is not the Username I took... My Username is something like „fhdehhsrhcdtjhhfdf“ and my name is now always forgiven.

• Some minutes ago I creat a new Spotify for my Arstist profile. But my Username is not the Username I took... My Username is something like „fhdehhsrhcdtjhhfdf“ and my name is now always forgiven.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to KEEP Ads with Spotify Premium

Hey all, I love Spotify and I wish to go Premium for all the great benefits to provides for my mobile devices. However, I very much like the intermittent ads that Spotify provides when I am listening to a stream of music. It provides a nice break to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I love Spotify and I wish to go Premium for all the great benefits to provides for my mobile devices. However, I very much like the intermittent ads that Spotify provides when I a...
  • MiauLightouch
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Get Premium

Dear sir/madam, I created a spotify account which linked to my Facebook account. I got Premium for that account successfully. Now, I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so that I cancelled the Premium subscription, deleted FB account, created a new s...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear sir/madam,   I created a spotify account which linked to my Facebook account. I got Premium for that account successfully. Now, I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so that I cancelled t...
  • kieut
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes