Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ooleebs1
  • Regular
  • 720 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 720 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Spotify family plan

I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.

• Visitor
  • I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.
  • Hemne
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Email

Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to make a new Account and i need to change the E-Mail. ...

• Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account ?

I paid but the account was not a premium what is the problem

• Visitor
  • I paid but the account was not a premium what is the problem
  • thom99h
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me the student discount as it says the account is alrea...

• Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one

• I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There is no place left in my library

Hi Dear Spotify, I try today to save one more song that i like in my library (not on my phone direclty), but at my big surpise, Spotify show me an error message (in french) : Wahou ! Quelle collection ! Il n'y a plus de place dans "Bibliothèque". Pou...

• Regular
  • Hi Dear Spotify,   I try today to save one more song that i like in my library (not on my phone direclty), but at my big surpise, Spotify show me an error message (in french) :   Wahou ...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Major help needed

How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account?

• How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

I just received a notification that the emailadres linked to my spotify account has been changed and now I cant log in again. I am 100% sure I am hacked and am now worried about all the data my Spotify account has about me. I need help ASAP

• Visitor
  • I just received a notification that the emailadres linked to my spotify account has been changed and now I cant log in again. I am 100% sure I am hacked and am now worried about all the data my ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Betaald, maar geen account gekregen

Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?

• Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Username

I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message:"The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."I am attaching a screenshot showing my paid Spotify username.

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message: " The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." I am attaching ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will my account still be available when I change from DEUTSCHE TELEKOM to Spotify?

Hi there,since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need).When I leave Deutsche Telekom and activate Spotify here directly on Spotify, will al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need). When I leave Deutsche Telekom...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to South America

So 1.5 years ago I moved to Colombia, 15 days later I couldn't use Spotify. Now I'm visiting the UK and I still can't use it. "Enjoying you trip? Tell us where you are." Patronising much? Unhelpful much? Is there anywhere I chose to live in the world...

• Casual Listener
  • So 1.5 years ago I moved to Colombia, 15 days later I couldn't use Spotify. Now I'm visiting the UK and I still can't use it.   "Enjoying you trip? Tell us where you are."   Patronising...
  • mikemhz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the country and use the gift card

I moved from Poland to Sweden and bought a gift card to pay for Spotify. When I tried to use it it said, that the card comes from a different country, since the country in my profile is Poland. But when I go to account settings I cannot change the co...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from Poland to Sweden and bought a gift card to pay for Spotify. When I tried to use it it said, that the card comes from a different country, since the country in my profile is Poland. But w...
  • luispbsantos
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to get a new password

My account is four years old and the email adress that i used to create it doesnt work anymore. I dont remember my password to spotify... how can i edit my email without password confirmation? Or do i have to create a new account

• My account is four years old and the email adress that i used to create it doesnt work anymore. I dont remember my password to spotify... how can i edit my email without password confirmation? Or do ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium features not working

Two issues:1. I'm not able to perform unlimited skips (think I can skip about 8 times & then have to wait awhile).2. I can't add songs to queue - when I try the attached message comes up (even when I'm not attached to any devices & just listening thr...

• Two issues: 1. I'm not able to perform unlimited skips (think I can skip about 8 times & then have to wait awhile). 2. I can't add songs to queue - when I try the attached message comes up (eve...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No token to redeem?

Hi. I've just upgraded my Premium account to a Family account. I've invited my kids via their email addresses, but the first thing is that they didn't get these letters. Then I copied the links and sent them via iMess, but when they click these messa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've just upgraded my Premium account to a Family account. I've invited my kids via their email addresses, but the first thing is that they didn't get these letters. Then I copied the links and s...
  • SK70
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card

Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person? Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.

• Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person?  Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts with same email

Hi there!I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typing two different passwords). The bad thing is that I c...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create a new account

I'm trying to create a new account for my daughter (I may change to subscription option but I would like my kids to try it first). I just get the spinning wheel and am unable to sign her up. I've tried via different browsers and devices. On an iPad I...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to create a new account for my daughter (I may change to subscription option but I would like my kids to try it first). I just get the spinning wheel and am unable to sign her up.  I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

código premium inválido

Olá, eu tenho contratado um plano família, porém, começou a dar um bug e eu envio os convites, mas quando o convidado tenta entrar no grupo, o código dá como inválido, aparecendo a seguinte mensagem: "Infelizmente, parece que este código Premium não ...

• Olá, eu tenho contratado um plano família, porém, começou a dar um bug e eu envio os convites, mas quando o convidado tenta entrar no grupo, o código dá como inválido, aparecendo a seguinte mensagem:...
  • rejoiadigilab
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes