Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Following people from my artist account

Hi everyoneI have an artist account, can I follow other people or artists from my artist account the same way they follow me??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone I have an artist account, can I follow other people or artists from my artist account the same way they follow me?? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kan niet inloggen

Via mijn account heb ik Family aangemaakt waar 3 gezinsleden nu gebruik van maken en ik beheerder was. Mijn account was Premium en liep via KPN. Nu ben ik bij KPN weg en is mijn Premium een Free account geworden. Ik kan zelf niet inloggen op ons fami...

• Via mijn account heb ik Family aangemaakt waar 3 gezinsleden nu gebruik van maken en ik beheerder was.  Mijn account was Premium en liep via KPN. Nu ben ik bij KPN weg en is mijn Premium een Fre...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play offline with Premium?

Hey spotify I have a Premium Account but Im not able to listen offline 

• Casual Listener
  • Hey spotify   I have a Premium Account but Im not able to listen offline 
  • mulenth
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Merge followers from an user profile with an artist profile

Hey there, so here is the thing: I have just a normal pro user account, but I want to release some tracks on Spotify in the following weeks.My plan was to advertise a bit my profile on my socials to gain some followers and when the tracks are online ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   so here is the thing: I have just a normal pro user account, but I want to release some tracks on Spotify in the following weeks. My plan was to advertise a bit my profile on my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Changing country

Hello, Im french so sorry for my English ! I am travelling in Australia for one year , as I don't earn money on my french bank account I decided to put my Australian credit card to pay , but I can't listen the french song that I listened before and i...

• Hello, Im french so sorry for my English !  I am travelling in Australia for one year , as I don't earn money on my french bank account I decided to put my Australian credit card to pay , but I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Smart postpaid subscriptions

How come I can't purchase premium using my smart carrier (Philippines) as a mode of payment. Yesterday when i tried to renew or subscribe to premium, I receive the PIN via SMS but it's not working. I also tried to subscribe again today twice, but I d...

• Casual Listener
  • How come I can't purchase premium using my smart carrier (Philippines) as a mode of payment. Yesterday when i tried to renew or subscribe to premium, I receive the PIN via SMS but it's not working. I...
  • chariizsnioda0
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem a family code

My mom upgraded & sent me a family code to redeem & I have the code but don't know how or where to enter my invite code to get my account premium. Can anyone give me a link or instructions on where I put the code I have?

• Casual Listener
  • My mom upgraded & sent me a family code to redeem & I have the code but don't know how or where to enter my invite code to get my account premium. Can anyone give me a link or instructions on...
  • cameleon32
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change.

Hello, I recently deleted my facebook and would like to also delete the email that was associated with it. I realized that my spotify was still on that email so I attempted to change it. The only option that comes up is "you can change your email thr...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently deleted my facebook and would like to also delete the email that was associated with it. I realized that my spotify was still on that email so I attempted to change it. The...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] When you sign up with Facebook...

When you sign up with Facebook you get a VERY personal goodbye

• When you sign up with Facebook you get a VERY personal goodbye 😂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failure

Hi,I was suddenly thrown out of Spotify.When I try to logon I get the message that it is the wrong username/password. But that is not the case since I use the Facebook login info. And I am currently logged on to FB. I even tried to log off FB and log...

• Hi, I was suddenly thrown out of Spotify. When I try to logon I get the message that it is the wrong username/password. But that is not the case since I use the Facebook login info. And I am curren...
  • BrightChen
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked

Hi, my account was hacked 4 days ago. I tried to log in but the password was inncorect so the hacker must ave changed it and when i tried resetting the password it didn't work either. The hacker changed both password and email, he also has deleted my...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my account was hacked 4 days ago. I tried to log in but the password was inncorect so the hacker must ave changed it and when i tried resetting the password it didn't work either. The hacker chan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

An unknown iPhone has been using my account today. I have signed out of all devices and changed my password to prevent further logins. The iPhone in question came up as "Long's iPhone". Please can you advise how long this device had access to my acco...

• An unknown iPhone has been using my account today. I have signed out of all devices and changed my password to prevent further logins.   The iPhone in question came up as "Long's iPhone". &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost playlists and downloaded music

Recently updated my iPhone app and today when opening it asked me to log in. When i did all of my playlists were gone along with my downloaded files. I have the family premium offering. iPhone 7 version :1.11 (15B93)Spotify App Version: 8.4.45.564 Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently updated my iPhone app and today when opening it asked me to log in.  When i did all of my playlists were gone along with my downloaded files.  I have the family premium offering. ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution what if i subcribe premium for 1 year and after that i get another plan for family

Hello, what if i subcribe for 1 year and then i get the premium for my family so my 1 year member will be canceled? and i i have to use family plan after that i lost my premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   what if i subcribe for 1 year and then i get the premium for my family so my 1 year member will be canceled? and i i have to use family plan after that i lost my premium?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not log in

My username and my password are correct. I can log in on the website but when I try to log in from the app nothing happen.

• My username and my password are correct. I can log in on the website but when I try to log in from the app nothing happen.  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for student Hulu and Spotify

I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?

• I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Now is the time to make it easier to switch from Facebook to Spotify login.

With the current Facebook/Cambridge Analytica situation, I want to disable Facebook Platform on my Facebook account (no, I won't delete my account, yet). The only reason I can't is because I need it to login to Spotify. Now, please give us the option...

• Regular
  • With the current Facebook/Cambridge Analytica situation, I want to disable Facebook Platform on my Facebook account (no, I won't delete my account, yet). The only reason I can't is because I need it ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of premium

Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my paid hasnt passed. But in my bank account it says th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution message:"User is flagged as abuser"

I created a family plan for my family with a new account and because I wantedto keep my playlists and friends I decided to invite my old account to family plan, after some weeks using I receave an email from spotity asking me to do an account verific...

• I created a family plan for my family with a new account and because I wanted to keep my playlists and friends I decided to invite my old account to family plan, after some weeks using I r...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Qualified for Student Account But Keep Being Charged for Premium

A few months ago, I signed up for the Spotify Student discount and sent my proof of enrollment. I got an email a few days later confirming that it went through and that I qualified for the discount. However, I keep being charged for the full premium ...

• A few months ago, I signed up for the Spotify Student discount and sent my proof of enrollment. I got an email a few days later confirming that it went through and that I qualified for the discount. ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes