Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log into spotify

Cannot log into spotify

To preface, I had to create a separate account just to post here.

I created my account using the app and instantly purchased Spotify premium (this was 2 days ago). I am no longer able to log onto my account, I created my account using the "log in using Facebook" feature, and when I attempt to log in using the app or the website it says my Facebook account is not linked to any account. I have tried just typing in my email and password for my Facebook account, and it says incorrect, I tried resetting the password but it then says that my username/email isn't even an account. None of this makes any sense because the app that I'm currently logged into literally has my Facebook picture on it so it is 100% created from my Facebook account. 

Screenshot_20180326-102919.png
1 Reply

Also I tried pressing the create an account button, and pressed log in using Facebook again, and now I have 2 accounts attached to my Facebook and I cannot access my premium account at all. It only logs me into this throw away account without access to my premium at all and doesn't even show my profile picture on it to prove its my Facebook account.  

Suggested posts