Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login on PlayStation

Solved!

Cannot login on PlayStation

A long time ago when I first got my PS4 i linked my spotify to my account (CraziestVoices) and then I made a new account which I now use all the time and never use the original one at all. So I wanted to relink it to my new account so I logged out on my previous account, Revoked access on PS4 from Computer and tried to log in from the new Playstation account but it says it's already linked. So I go to the original one (Which i logged out and pressed revoke access/unlink) and try to log in but it says i can't becuase it's already linked (Keep in mind I did log out and unlink (to my knowledge)) and now i can't log into either one and can only play spotify through the PS4 by using my phone (which is annoying if i dont have it with me or it's dead). I've tried alot of fixes!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sony support rep and avid Spotify user here. We are able to unlink if the Spotify account was set up through Spotify and the user is able to verify the email address and Online ID of the PS Account that was linked to the Spotify. 

We are also able to assist in recovering PS Accounts so users can sign into the link.playstationmusic.com website to Unlink it themselves.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @CraziestVoices!

It's not cool that this happens, but the best thing to do is get in contact with Sony support to unlink the Spotify account from PSN. You can reach them on Twitter at @AskPlayStation.

Let us know how it goes!

Marked as solution

Sony support rep and avid Spotify user here. We are able to unlink if the Spotify account was set up through Spotify and the user is able to verify the email address and Online ID of the PS Account that was linked to the Spotify. 

We are also able to assist in recovering PS Accounts so users can sign into the link.playstationmusic.com website to Unlink it themselves.

Suggested posts