Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot open compilations or play anything

Cannot open compilations or play anything

Hello,

my account is part of a family. When I open Spotify on my phone it shows parts of the landing page and my old search list. If I search for new stuff no new pictures are loading. And if I select a compilation the screen is black. After a view minutes parts of it are loading, but ist needs endless time. 
I tryed it with my mobile connection, did a soft reset of the phone, reinstall the app, but nothing works. So I tryed another device with my account, but there are the same problems. The other members of my family don‘t have any problems. So I think, it is a problem with my account. 

I hope you can help me. 

Plan

Premium

Country

DE

Device

(Honor 9 Lite, Galaxy Tab A 8.0)

Operating System

(Android 9)

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, do you still experience this after a thorough reinstall (as opposed to a "simple" reinstall) of the Spotify app and restarting your Honor device?

We'll look out for your reply and be here to help with anything else as well!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, I reinstall the app and delete everything from the device. 

On the other device I used was never installed Spotify before, but has the same problem. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for replying.

Seems like it'd be helpful to get in touch with our support folks by checking the "Chat and email" section in this article. Your account will be alright in their hands.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts