Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in, deleted facebook account.

Cant log in, deleted facebook account.

Hi there guys,

I registered with facebook some years ago, but I deleted my facebook account, not deactivate, I deleted it. Then a few motths ago I created another one again with the same email.

I keep using spotify as normal, because my pc saved the login info and it just auto auth. But yesterday I did a full format of my pc and now I have some problems;

1.  I cant log in, actual email and password does not work (Says its incorrect) but I can log into facebook with that pass and email.

2. I dont know my user name, and I'm starting to doubt if my pass is correct (maybe it saved the old facebook password?) but when I try to recover my username and pass, by writing my mail and waiting for a response mail, It says me that my account is linked to facebook and does not send me anything.

So, my account is linked to my actual facebook, or to my old facebook? If it is to the actual, why I cant log in with my actual email and pass?

If its to the old one, that one which is deleted, what can I do to retrieve my acc name and pass?

Remember that the 2 facebooks accounts, the deleted and the other, has the same e-mail registration.

Its a little messy, I hope u can understand me, and I will appreciate so much ur help.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Yeah Spotify messes up if a facebook account is deleted and doesn't sort itself out again even if the same email address is used on another one.

If you submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts