Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong facebook image and name on profile

If I log out and back in...other name and picture is there.. playlists dont change but was just wondering why. If I do a clean install will I lose all my playlists? I dont log in through facebook and I get a profile picture of one of my friends who d...

• Casual Listener
  • If I log out and back in...other name and picture is there.. playlists dont change but was just wondering why. If I do a clean install will I lose all my playlists? I dont log in through facebook and...
  • villiamvk
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

cant use my premium account on à other phone, my phone has crashed few days ago.

I am in Croatia and my phone fell into the water. Now i want to use my premium account on my girlfriends phone but i cant. It says that i don't have à premium account..?What to do?

• I am in Croatia and my phone fell into the water. Now i want to use my premium account on my girlfriends phone but i cant. It says that i don't have à premium account..? What to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help can't seem to get a free seven day trial

Hey guys I am currently on a Samsung S5 and recently downloaded Spotify on it all my friends were able to get a free seven day trial on there iphones but the option does not pop up for me.Is there any way to obtain this free trial because im not sure...

• Hey guys I am currently on a Samsung S5 and recently downloaded Spotify on it all my friends were able to get a free seven day trial on there iphones but the option does not pop up for me.Is there an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount isn't working!

I know that this question has probably been asked before but I wasn't able to find any solutions for it so I hope someone can help me on here. I tried to sign up using the Student Discount, but it said it could not verify my school. I tried twice, bu...

• I know that this question has probably been asked before but I wasn't able to find any solutions for it so I hope someone can help me on here.   I tried to sign up using the Student Discount, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missed payment - Credit Score

Hi thereI've not had access to my email or spotify recently (this month). During this period I did not notice a failure in paying my subscription on the 1st August due to my debit card expiring. I have now lost my Premium subscription.I am curious as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there I've not had access to my email or spotify recently (this month). During this period I did not notice a failure in paying my subscription on the 1st August due to my debit card expiring. ...
  • ColinBailey1986
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice still on free

I was trying to get the 5$ student discount and it kept saying there was an error with my student info so I kept trying it and I got charged twice. I went to check my account and it was still on free. I would just like my money back.

• I was trying to get the 5$ student discount and it kept saying there was an error with my student info so I kept trying it and I got charged twice. I went to check my account and it was still on free...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

***EDIT: Problem is being resolved now. 

• ***EDIT: Problem is being resolved now. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment not going through via credit card

my payment seems to not be going through and my renewal date was yesterday. the card i use works on every monthly payment. and when i went to try and pay, it told me that theres something wrong like "your card or payment provider seems to be having a...

• Regular
  • my payment seems to not be going through and my renewal date was yesterday. the card i use works on every monthly payment. and when i went to try and pay, it told me that theres something wrong like ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! STUDENT DISCOUNT

I've been a premium user for over a year now and just found out college students pay half the price (silly, I know). How can I take advantage of the discount even with an already existing premium account?? Thanks!

• I've been a premium user for over a year now and just found out college students pay half the price (silly, I know). How can I take advantage of the discount even with an already existing premium acc...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! overpayment

For the months of July and August i have charged twice for each month. How can i get my money back.

• For the months of July and August i have charged twice for each month. How can i get my money back.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just logged on, all of my songs and playlists are gone

Hi, Just logged onto my account through the browser and all of my songs and playlists are gone. Even further, there's a recently played artists who I definitely did not listen to. Assuming that someone hacked my account, I changed my password. But wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Just logged onto my account through the browser and all of my songs and playlists are gone. Even further, there's a recently played artists who I definitely did not listen to. Assuming t...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Here's what we got from you:Im an iphone user, How will i avail the Php 129 premium via spotify directly because everytime im trying to click the "get premium" in spotify app it will require me to log in directly in my itunes and use it for payment. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's what we got from you: Im an iphone user, How will i avail the Php 129 premium via spotify directly because everytime im trying to click the "get premium" in spotify app it will require me to ...
  • KevinDelosReyes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my albums, and do not delete anything

Help! I installed Windows 10, continued with spotify, start with facebook. Then this my playlist, but not my albums. What happened???Sorry for my English.

• Help! I installed Windows 10, continued with spotify, start with facebook. Then this my playlist, but not my albums. What happened??? Sorry for my English.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save Artists for disconnect from Facebook

I have decided to disable my Facebook account, but if I continue using spotify it will remain open. I looked at the tutorial describing how to disconnect from facebook (essentially delete old spotify account and get new one) and it described how to s...

• I have decided to disable my Facebook account, but if I continue using spotify it will remain open. I looked at the tutorial describing how to disconnect from facebook (essentially delete old spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

re: facebook & spotify

when i first signed up to spotify, i did it through my facebookam i able to disconnect my fb account & still have my spotify?

• when i first signed up to spotify, i did it through my facebook am i able to disconnect my fb account & still have my spotify? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharged and still no premium

my account was charged $4.99 3x while trying to sign up for spotify student discount. How can I get a refund or the next 3 years for something because this is highly inexcusible

• Casual Listener
  • my account was charged $4.99 3x while trying to sign up for spotify student discount. How can I get a refund or the next 3 years for something because this is highly inexcusible 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I already have an account and it is coming to an end of the 3-month $0.99 cent deal, and is about to charge me $9.99/month. I am also a student and would like to use the student discount but I can't figure out how to switch over without starting a ne...

• I already have an account and it is coming to an end of the 3-month $0.99 cent deal, and is about to charge me $9.99/month. I am also a student and would like to use the student discount but I can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Partner Offer

I cancelled my Premium Subscription because I accepted an offer from a Spotify Partner.How can I know that everything went OK? The new Premium subscriptiom will be active after the first expires?I'm afraid that my subscription will be completely canc...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Premium Subscription because I accepted an offer from a Spotify Partner. How can I know that everything went OK? The new Premium subscriptiom will be active after the first expires? ...
  • sremollo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student account from Full account

I bought the three month premium for .99 cents deal intending to switch to the student account later, and the date crept up on me. I was just charged the full amount because I didn't cancel my subscription. Which, i know, is totally my fault. What I ...

• I bought the three month premium for .99 cents deal intending to switch to the student account later, and the date crept up on me.  I was just charged the full amount because I didn't cancel my ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Verification Failing

I've been trying to sign up for student premium all day but it keeps failing. Looks to be an issue with the third party sheerid that they use. Each time it fails it sends me to this community site. Don't know what to do next.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to sign up for student premium all day but it keeps failing. Looks to be an issue with the third party sheerid that they use. Each time it fails it sends me to this community site.&n...
  • violentleader
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes