Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STUDENT DISCOUNT

Solved!

STUDENT DISCOUNT

I've been a premium user for over a year now and just found out college students pay half the price (silly, I know). How can I take advantage of the discount even with an already existing premium account?? 

Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello! Assuming you reside in one of the qualifying countries (US, DE, UK) you will first need to cancel your current premium subscription. From there you'll want to go here and re-enroll for premium through the student site. It will then verify your eligibility, and if you do qualify the discounted rate will be applied to your next month of premium. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello! Assuming you reside in one of the qualifying countries (US, DE, UK) you will first need to cancel your current premium subscription. From there you'll want to go here and re-enroll for premium through the student site. It will then verify your eligibility, and if you do qualify the discounted rate will be applied to your next month of premium. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Will my playlists, songs, and albums be deleted if I cancel my premium subscription in order to re-enroll in the student discount account? 

You will retain evverything as if nothing had changed. 

Suggested posts