Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student account from Full account

Solved!

Student account from Full account

I bought the three month premium for .99 cents deal intending to switch to the student account later, and the date crept up on me.  I was just charged the full amount because I didn't cancel my subscription.  Which, i know, is totally my fault.  What I want to know is, if there is a way to get refunded the 5 bucks and change my account to student, after I have been charged, or if i am stuck with it for this month and have to change next month before the charge is applied.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Andrew. Unfortunately you will be stuck with the current pricing for the month that you did redeem. However, to prevent this from happening in the future, I would recommend canceling your subscription now and applying for the student discount. You will need to cancel your premium anyways to upgrade, and you wont loose any time you already have on your account, so you might as well take care of it all now while it's fresh in your mind, as opposed to risking forgetting again. Hope this helps, and please let me know if you need anything else! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello Andrew. Unfortunately you will be stuck with the current pricing for the month that you did redeem. However, to prevent this from happening in the future, I would recommend canceling your subscription now and applying for the student discount. You will need to cancel your premium anyways to upgrade, and you wont loose any time you already have on your account, so you might as well take care of it all now while it's fresh in your mind, as opposed to risking forgetting again. Hope this helps, and please let me know if you need anything else! 

Suggested posts