Family Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

Laptop; Sony Xperia 

Operating System

Windows 10; Android

My Question or Issue

I can not log into my account anymore even though my credentials are correct. If I reset my password with the username I do not receive the e-mail (not a problem of  my mailbox though). If I reset my password with the e-mail address I receive the e-mail but for the wrong user. It might be that my e-mail address is double-used for two accounts. 

I recently started using a VPN wich may have caused the problem. But even without using the VPN it doesnt work. 

Correct account (Family Premium):  <snip - moderator edit>

Old, incorrect account (Free, but just added to Family Premium since I tried to restore my old account): <snip - moderator edit>

<snip - moderator edit> account is still in the family plan:

Thanks for your support, appreciate it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @irockpod

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this specific case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your accounts and give you a hand with this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community us here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @irockpod

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this specific case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your accounts and give you a hand with this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community us here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts