Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant seem to find saved music from artists

Solved!

Cant seem to find saved music from artists

everytime i log into spotify i cant find save music from that artists. i had over 10,000 tracks. what happened to the library. this is what i keep getting

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It was something simple, I just needed to upgrade the Spotify app to go with the iPhone software upgrade. Everything working beautifully now.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

What operating system are you using? Can you explain exactly how you are adding songs to Your Music please?

windows 8. before the upgrade when i logged in all i went to was the library section and all the music was their. when i added a new artists song or the whole album  from spotify it appeared in the library in aphebectical order. only thing i had to do was use the search option to play the song i want to listen to.

Library was just a list of all tracks in your playlists and local files. It has been replaced by Your Music which you can use to organise your tunes in a much more intuitive way. Check out this FAQ and, if you have any more questions, please post in the web player section.

Have been a very satisfied Premium user for 4 months and have just updated my iPhone software. It may be coincidental but I now have a completely different Spotify interface and all my saved music is gone. I can browse and play music, and my public paylists are there, but there's no sign of saved artists, songs and albums. Will unsubscribe if I can't resolve this (no doubt missing something simple).
Marked as solution

It was something simple, I just needed to upgrade the Spotify app to go with the iPhone software upgrade. Everything working beautifully now.

Suggested posts